Reviews for The Bikini
EdwardEclipse chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hooray for fluff! Anyway, great one-shot...wouldn't mind seeing another chapter added though...You are a fantastic writer and i enjoy reading your fanfics
Genevieve Lee chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
cute. (:

-Genny
twilightFREAK35 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
YAY! U WROTE ANOTHER ONE! u have such good fanfics. i'm currently re-reading twilight... in my opinion, that's the best one.

but anywho, i thought it was realy good. u portray alice so well. she's one of my favorite characters..second to edward, of course. GOOD JOB! KEEP WRITING! u'r entertaining all of us obsessive twilight fans until stephanie comes out with the fourth. i think i speak for all of us when i say THANK YOU!
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
love it!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very cute, although I would have prefered to see more of Edward's reaction to the bikini. Make him sweat a little (except, not really since vampires can't sweat... Hm. A ponderment).

But I thought it was really cute. You could've made it even longer (I don't think anybody would've minded), maybe talk about Edward putting sunscreen on Bella's back. That's where I thought you were going with the whole "You should go put some sunscreen on" thing. THAT would've been a nice addition.

Plus, I would've liked to see Alice's "I told you so" face. And you KNOW she would've been wearing one.

Don't be afraid to make it longer! It was really good!

Eve
Spellman chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw, that was wonderful! D I enjoyed it, even if it made me think of the avatar that I saw that says, "Twilight causes me to have unrealistic views of men," or something to that point. Haha.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This is awesome! Edward and Bella are perfectly in character.
jazbabe621 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
such a cute story! i love the fluff! are u going to continue it or was it a one shot?
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
very unique and well done. cute!
Edward-is-hunky chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
that imploring goes a long way

:D

good story i like the one shots
xStephoo chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
loved it, very fluffy too! :3
cresentmoon23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
more more MORE you have to write more i love it. what happens when they get to the island? please i need to know what happens next
Jenifer chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This fanfiction was awesome and so sweet! I loved it!
Sly Roxx chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I was implored to review :). I jhad to review mainly because the writing is so good. Not just content-wise, but everything isstructured well and it keeps the story very readable. Good Job.
SmileYellowRose chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
aww this is a really cute story
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »