Reviews for Shikon in the Serengeti
Kitkatgirl0515 chapter 13 . 10/11
I found your story awhile back, but then I read it again, hoping you might have updated. Whatever your reason was for stopping, please, please update. It's a really good story and I do love it a lot. I love the ideas and where it was going. You could do so much with it. Please update and keep writing. You're doing so well!
IrunaLyoko chapter 13 . 7/30
Joe the Lion chapter 11 . 6/5
Will there any more?
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 13 . 5/22
you should pick this back up
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
What about her miko powers?!
xXSexyBedHeadXx chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
could you update this story, please?
gincitri chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
How interesting! Kagome with the characters from Lion King. And she's still human!
Franny96 chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Please, finish this story, it's amazing, UPDATE!
Taranodongirl1 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
rinpup14 chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Awesome story can't wait 2 read more
DarkLilyAndRose chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Pretty good so far, if anything edit the paragraph formatting, and this could be an awesome story :3
Aurora Heiress chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
PLZ UPDATE don't abandon :(
MyworldMyImagination chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Love it, just loved it!
There's not one chapter that has me thinking "this story is boring" No not one chapter at all, I just love how you started the how thing off and you gave us the reader's the POV of Kagome and Simba (When They Couldn't Under Stand One Another). That was cool, funny and I loved it.

I really hope to see an updated chapter of your story soon.
Hockyfist chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I Really Love this story. Please I want to hear more of this.
MeeLoveInuYasha chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! I love the fact that Thimba could read Kagome's mind... but that wasn't good for Kagome at all... POOR KAGOME! :/ Tortured by a demonic lion. Who could read your MIND! But, anywho, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!