Reviews for Finally
AndromedaPromes chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Great story, I have just been reading this story and I started crying myself. WOW!
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Beautiful
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Really awesome fic Deancrying like that always get the water works going
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I LOVED hearing Sam say this: "You’re the strongest person I know." I think it's true, and especially in light of how often Sam's said otherwise this season, it was nice to hear it vocalized.

And I LOVED the image of first John, and then Sam, just holding onto Dean, hugging him and refusing to let go. Wow. Very powerful image of tenacious love.

Nice job!
rholou chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
i thought this was really good, but at the back of my stalker like mind i could just picture Jared and Jensen's faces if they thought they might have to act this out. Although I'm sure they'd do a great job. Anyway like I said I liked this, great job.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
(This is my first fanfic. So please, let me know what you think...?)

Your first? But it was great!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great one-shot - So felt like Dean needed to be held at the end of MM - Well done!
amoslin7419 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This was just lovely. I loved the image of Dean curled up and crying on Sam. Beautiful.

Amy
riquitv chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
wow, you know? it's really difficult to make a fic where Dean cry in Sam's arms and you did a really good job with this one because Dean was still Dean and Sam was still Sam, so, believe me, it was great, you are great :) Thanks for sharing this beautiful fic :)
witchy78 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
"Dean’s legs gave out, so Sam sank to the floor with him. not letting go for even a second. With a leg on either side of his brother, Sam leaned against the door. Dean, now curled up in the fetal position, leaned against his chest - sobbing uncontrollably."

What a beautiful image. For a first fic, it is a good fic. thanks.
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was just beautiful ;0) - I loved the brotherly moments in this one, Dean trying to be strong and Sammy being the one to hold him when he breaks down ... *sniff* good stuff!

Thanks for the awesome read!

Hugs

Merisha ;0)
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very nice. Dean does so need a huge hug! LOL
chb76 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
So I read your profile and thought yeah I can totally relate to the need to satisfy your inner sap so I thought I'd read one of your fics. Aw this was just perfectly fluffy angsty lovliness. Love how you wrote Bobby, I can never read enough of that man. I like how you had Dean fight against Sam until the last minute and then him asleep in Sam's arms. Gorgeous.
Yvz chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It was really good. I liked that you described their positions when Dean cried.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very heart-felt and deeply moving tag. Even boozed up I doubt that Dean would ever have such a thorough breakdown in front of his brother, though I agree it'd be much needed and healthier if he did. Still, the emotions displayed were very tender and excellently written.

The phonecall between Sammy and Bobby was simply inspired; I could literally see Sam's ever-mounting frustration at not getting a straight answer out of the older hunter.