Reviews for Finally
chb76 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
So I read your profile and thought yeah I can totally relate to the need to satisfy your inner sap so I thought I'd read one of your fics. Aw this was just perfectly fluffy angsty lovliness. Love how you wrote Bobby, I can never read enough of that man. I like how you had Dean fight against Sam until the last minute and then him asleep in Sam's arms. Gorgeous.
Yvz chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It was really good. I liked that you described their positions when Dean cried.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very heart-felt and deeply moving tag. Even boozed up I doubt that Dean would ever have such a thorough breakdown in front of his brother, though I agree it'd be much needed and healthier if he did. Still, the emotions displayed were very tender and excellently written.

The phonecall between Sammy and Bobby was simply inspired; I could literally see Sam's ever-mounting frustration at not getting a straight answer out of the older hunter.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Excellent first fanfic!

I love it. It's good to see Dean trusting his brother enough to tell him how he feels.
lunarchild62 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Excellent first fic. Great job. Please continue writing.
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Your first fanfic for Supernatural? I'm not sure if I believe you. That was simply a good story.

I see a lot of potential in your writing. I think that with some more work, you can make the jump from "good" to "great".

Also, you might want to try a spell-check. Don't take that personally- I'm a grammar-nazi.

But all in all, a plain old good fanfic!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Great job for your first story! You managed to side-step a few cliches that would have been easy to include and created a more unique scene. I hope to see more stories from you in the future!
sciencegeek51 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Well done... if this is your first, I hope it's the first of many.

nicely worked out and quite insightful...
23 | « Prev Page 1 2