Reviews for At Your Doorstep
Johanni93 chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
*sob* why are so many brilliant stories either on hiatus or abandoned? Well, at least I can cheer myself up by knowing that your unique fic isn't abandoned... right? I really hope you'll continue with this awesomeness soon! Not knowing who Harry's captor was makes me almost go nuts! Argh, I'm so hooked and blame myself for reading a fic knowing that it's on hiatus. Though, I have to admit that I don't regret having read this wonderful story... Ok, I don't make sense... lol... Whatever...
*slowly gets on knees and looks up with pitiful-kicked-puppy eyes* Please update soon...pwease?
Cheers from your avid fan! :)
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
you could just FINISH stating who this mistery person is.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
Please write more soon. I can't wait to see who the mystery person is and what trouble they'll cause. Thank you.
keziayansen chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
please update sooooooooooon _
really curious TT
fighting 3
Pixiecropse chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
give me more please
moonlitcat chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
ohhh! i just love this story and cant wait untill you continue it.
sarai-sama chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
Nooooo! Where is the rest? I want to know who Harry's kidnapper was! Are Ron and Hermoine ever going to make an appearance? I know they moved to America, but I would love to learn more about that. Why did they go to America? I mean thats kinda far... and why hasn't Harry had any contact with the rest of the Weasley family? Isn't anybody worried about him? Remus, Weasleys, Twins, Mcgonagal? Anbody? Great story, please keep it up! I want to know the ending!
RyesShadow chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
I really like this story... Are you planning on eer finishing it? If not coul you at least tell me how it woul have ended and tell me who the captor was? I'm on the edge of my seat!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
love it

:p
AlyceLovesShadow chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
Absolutely love this story! Please keep updating.
StarDuchess chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
Saw your note that this was on hiatus. Ah well, just wanted to tell you how sweet this story is. I love hurt/comfort tales and with Drapery ... yummm. Nice job making the boys hot in bed! And I had no trouble following the dreams and flashbacks. Intriguing mystery you have going with Harry's captor.

The writing is good, but you do have some verb tense problems that a beta reader could catch and fix. Also, Draco and Harry's dialog is fine, but Snape's dialogue is a bit OOC. His whit should be even drier than Draco's, there are certain phrases he would and would not use, and his vocabulary is large and extensive and eloquently rendered.

I'll put this on alert just in case you ever get around to finishing it.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
such a good story i love it, plz update soon
Shrimp chapter 16 . 1/22/2010
AH! NO! You stopped there, and haven't updated for a year and a half? It's not FAIR! I usually don't mind stories that stop in the middle, but you were just getting back to the mysterious man part of the plot! I wanna know who it is!

I really enjoyed the story tho! Thanks so much for writing it. Now if only you'd finish...
IchigoRenji chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
Great story, I love it _
Panda Blitz chapter 16 . 10/13/2009
Awe, I so wish that you would update! One can hope, though.