Reviews for Something To Think About
Bregmaiden chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I really liked it, it was one of those ''aw'' stories that makes u feel all warm and fuzzy, thx :)
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I liked it, insightful yet, entertaining...

Melissa
MustHaveSlipped chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
haha! Lol! He! I loved it
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I personaly liked this fic. I can imagine a conversation like this in the books xD
Intelligent-Brunette chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
WOW. This was really good. You portrayed all the characters just as Meyer did. If I was to write a story, the characters would (hopefully) be just like this. I'm going to go check your other stories if they are all this fantastic!
uvegottolovemebroadway chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I really loved this story, the only thing is that Emmett is spelled with two t's
Angeliss chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is officially going on my favorites. The premise was hilarious, and you treated all of the characters with resect, and none of them were OOC. I particularly appreciate your vision of Rosalie. Most authors have the most trouble getting her right.

One thing to look out for though... Emmett's name is spelt with two "t"s at the end, not one.

And I think you could have stretched the conversation out a little more, brought the reader along more of a journey, but all in all, quite good. I have fallen in love.
Lu511 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
You're right... What is there NOT to love about Emmett?
ali93 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
so good! please write more!

next chapter make edward come home and bella confront him. please

write more!
XoXoXStarlightXoXoX chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I really like your writing, everything just flowed when you read it.

Great job )
FaithInSnape chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was actually very cute! I love Emmett/Rosalie. Good job! :)
Otaku Samurai chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Dude, you're one hell of a great writer. Gotta tell you this: after reading this, I was really REALLY tempted to read the book(s)...heh, this tests my tolerance levels...

Sorry about my sucky "Beta-ing" job "" Almost all my time is consumed by school, then I have to sleep, then more school *hopeless sigh* It's surprising how I even have time to review this...ugh, well Geometry calls! Keep up the awesome work, and, as said by Alaena Night: Write on!
Lillyann Korbi chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
It was a very good story. I like your writing style. You stayed true to the charters personalities, but maybe a longer conversation about there feeling and idea of making love to a vampire it just felt a little rushed. But having Emmet and Rosalie talk to Bella about making love, very funny!