Reviews for AU: To Twilight
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
dude! its been 3 to 4 months! just put it up for adoption already! i really want this continued, but you have waited way long! either continue it and make an effort to update or give it off to someone who will.

i would rather you finish it, but its better finishe by someone else than not at all.
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
woot this story is really good just add longer chapters
colourguardqueen chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
cool. i love paramore
Shelby D chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Omg! You made Edward sound actually cool!Usually he sux!(suck it team edward) It's awesome!
lightssoclear chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
omg yayayayayayayay! u rock you not only put up a new chapter but u dedicated it to me as well omg! if i was typing my story right now i would so like blast out my love for you lol! omg this is awesome your awesome! nice chappie short but sweet to get the reader back in track for the next one and dont worry i never gave up on you so no worries! oh wow you dont know how much im smiling right now because of that that was amazing!

-I.A. lightssoclear!
cantarbailar chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
Okay, that was a really good story! I can't wait for more! :D
youareacheesesandwich chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
Funny meh. but please dont do to many ANs between chapters. i read the first one and i was like omfg this story is awesome! and then found out there was 7 chapters i wasa like yay! but most turned out to be ANs *sob* anyways so great so far. im loving it. So update soon or i will cry... LOVE IT!
wallywest chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Riot by three days grace xD

I like Animal I Have Become

o_o
TwiHard24 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
I know u haven't updated in like...five months or something but i really like your story. if you get the chance try to continue it. really good!
KATxC chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
i relay like your story so far and i think you should keep going with it]
lightssoclear chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
SCORE! THATS MY WORD OF THE MONTH INCLUDING LACKADAISICAL ANY WAY YOU ROCK MY SOCKZ! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!OK SO IM LOVING IT LOVING AND IM SO EXCITED THAT YOU DEDICATED IT TO ME! I FEEL SO SPECIAL AND LOVED! OH DID YOU READ MY STORY YET? ANYWAY YOU JUST MAE MY DAY CONRATS!LOVE YOU LOTS!

XOXOXOXOXOXO LIGHTSSOCLEAR
Bezzaletta chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
cool! whos lizzy?

bezzie:)
Flat-Lining Inside chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
Ah! Update soon! You Have Yet to put her eye color and after you said something about it i really want to know
edward is my homeboy chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
i like it... but its kinda cheesey...
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
I just got my orange belt, I can do a REALLY good back side-kick! So I'm guessing you got a black belt since u said that ur finishing karate, I'm doing Tae Kwon Doe!

I LOVE this story, update soon REALLY REALLY soon! I'll freakin Die if you don't update! MHmm yea, well I LOVE THIS STORY (in the straight way)! If you got writer's block what you do is write a oneshot about anything and then nothing. Yup!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »