Reviews for I'm Listening
Teisha chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
The hell with ji-can go get her inuyasha! ;-)
rysmith73 chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
i don't think i could have enjoyed this anymore than i have. This is completely different from any other Inuyasha fanfics. It was original and i loved it!
Vy Aileen chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Just beautiful; I really like that you kept Inuyasha and Kagome within character.
Best of Lucks!
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
I CAN'T BELIEVE I HADN'T READ THIS!

i've read your more 'recent' work but i must have had stuff come up to have forgotten to at least bookmark your other work- i've been rectifying that grievous error.

THIS IS REALLY GREAT! XD the psychotherapy was quite insightful and loved the aunt's attitude. poor inuyasha and kagome needed swift kicks, which they got. it was a little simplified but effective - inuyasha's reaction to the sutra and the way kagome was acting was precious. laughed out loud quite a bit and stayed up until 6am to finish it.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! i have missed your face... er, your presence... whatever. hope things are good with you and you are happy/healthy/successful/and other good stuff.

if you're interested in reading/watching a really great series and if you have some time now and then here's the links to 'rurouni kenshin' (please remove spaces) i believe that both sites show the subbed version of the series-enjoy:

_

manga: thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime: animeseason rurouni-kenshin/

or an alternate if the above doesn't work in your area (one of my european friends has to use a proxy server sometimes, these links work for her hopefully they'll work for you) -on either site you have to scroll down to episode 1:

anilinkz category/rorouni-kenshin/

they've announced that they're working on a new live action 'rurouni kenshin' movie (they already have the leads and some of the antagonists cast) and they've also announced that they're reanimating part of the 'rurouni kenshin' manga! happy news )

delighted but concerned,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
GoldenGriffiness chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
This was a fabulless, hillarius and increadible bit of wrighting, I would love to hear her dealing with Miroku! Is there any chance you could wright about that somehow? Wonderfully done, had me laughing many times, I admit when I saw it was them in theropy I exspected it to be OOC, but it wasn't at all! Great job, one of my favorite Inukag fics I've found so far!
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
Miroku's an idiot... At least he's trying, though. Kagome's aunt helping them through it, though... Genius! Loved her reaction to his real age!
knittingknots chapter 10 . 11/21/2008
I just realized this is one of your stories! And I had already added it to my C2...col...
Unknown-River chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
- - - - -

That was super kawaii! I love this story, because you are obviously a talented writer. I'm glad you use your talents for inukag and not inukik. (blech) lol ;D
loretta537 chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
this was a good story, i wonder if kagome's aunt can go through the well.
TheFatAlchemist chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
awesome story!
Trillian chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Great, original idea. I appreciate that you made a sweet, romantic story while keeping everyone in character. Well done!
Inudaughter chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
A much improved finali. I love it!
inugomefiend chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
I LOVE gaggily sappy! lol I wouldn't mind a sequel to this one...further exploring this relationship and developing MirSan as well. But that's just me.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the terrific work! If I haven't already favorited, I am now! :)
inugomefiend chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Wonderful story, I loved it! I haven't read the epilogue yet, but I'm sure it's good too. However, I'm thinking...I'd like to see a Mature version of this story! LOL I think you've corrupted me, woman! lol Or is it "spoiled?" ;) I just know I was looking forward to a somewhat meaty love-admitted-and-expressed-scene... Yup, definitely corrupted. :)

Seriously, though, really nice story. Fun, interesting, sweet, and original. Thoroughly enjoyable!
freak-4-God chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
keh, i thought you were going to stop here, thanks for not stoping