Reviews for Too Fuzzy
mcomm2010 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very cute! I love how this is written! It's nice to see a humorous, short fanfiction that gives you a smile!
Arek the Absolute chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Short but sweet, and good for a chuckle. I'm not quite sure what Agumon was doing in the bathroom with shaving cream on his face in the first place. Was he shaving? I didn't even know lizards-or lizard digimon-needed to shave.

So Agumon's not the brightest bulb in the toolshed. Though you didn't say as much, I couldn't help imagining him bearing more than a few claw-marks and band-aids in the second scene. Hard not to love it.
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Poor Agumon! XD It was hardly his fault though. Admittedly when reading through this I thought the inspiration came from Amy Rose's theme song on the Sonic Adventure games, but it was interesting to hear it came from another source. I do feel bad for both the felines here, but at least their fur will grow back.
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
lol! hahahahaha! Agumon really did it, if I were him I'd better run while I can because when Gatomon's fur grows again he will be dead meat, or it is dead data? XD

Though I still wonder how Gatomon let herself to be shaved, I mean she is a freaking champion and it is impossible she wouldn't feel her fur being shave let alone when it was with a power razor, from Miko I can understand, after all he (or she? I really don't know if Miko was male or female, I think is male but oh well) doesn't talks nor has any attacks other than use the claws and teeth but Gatomon? she would have lightning pawed Agumon right away lol