Reviews for Betrayal
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Amazing story. Thank you for writing it!
Scathing reviewer chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I so love this fic, I can't believe it only has so few reviews. Anyway, This is an awesome fic and you are an awesome writer!
Jat chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Lovely fic, competent Rodney is a huge favourite of mine. The way you described John's panic attack in the jumper felt very real and appropriate. One tiny point, John "checking" Rodney's math is hugely unlikely. John being a closet math genius on par with Rodney is something that fans are fond of but has no basis in the show. John showed he has a facility for numbers and an ability to do basic mental arithmatic (trust me, it would be VERY basic to someone like Rodney) but to suggest he is on a level where he can look at Rodney's math as an equal or superior is beyond the realms of believability. You just can't learn that kind of ability, you either have it or you don't - if you don't (and John didn't show a single bit of evidence that he *did*) you could study all your life and never reach someone like Rodney or Sams level. I'm a mathematician IRL and mathgenius!John in fic is a bit of a per hate of mine as you might be able to tell!
Azamiko chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
*cheers* Funfun! Yay torture!
Heidi chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Well that story just positively made my day. Excellently well written, the angst never dragged on too long, it was in character, I liked the dialogue... Sigh! Only once in a while do I come across a story so satisfying. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it!
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
That was great, didn't know what to make of a scary torturing John, even if he wasn't in control, but it was a fantastic story. And you're right. Rodney can fix everything! :D
hunterofshadow chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Absolutely love this!

The angst, the making up and Rodney taking charge ... amazing!

Well characterised and written as well.

I love my fics a bit dark with a HE and this fufils it all ;)
Vesme chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Oh man, I thought I had reviewed this story...

It's just...awesome! Really good plot, well written. The self imposed seperation the marines do because they think the scientist will hate them. And Rodney... fixing everything. I just loved the seen in the cafeteria when he basically smartens everyone up. Lovely.
Elizabeth Marshall Pennyworth chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Um... How is this story so awesome? I love it an I'm not even done with it yet. Fav'ed!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Wow. If you are going to write stories like this one then I recommend that you provide tissues. It made me cry, it made me laugh. I was on the edge of my seat with excitement wondering what was going to happen. Brillent. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Well done. Thank you.