Reviews for Quiet
midnight inspiration chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
i was not expecting that! lol really well written though. sad, but strangely not unbelievable considering it is Sweeney Todd!
Vacancy chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
?

Anyway, I loved it with admirable fervor. -pats self on the back-

I liked the part about him 'babbling about Lucy'. Because we all want to see Sweeney babble incessantly and not hold a knife to my throat.

So if you find it in your heart to forgive me;

~Ashyash
xdeactivatedx chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Creepy. Makes me shiver. Lol. I love it. You're amazing.
Zanisha D chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
"He really was dead weight, this time."

AHAHA, that line wins. XD But, ee, I love this! It captures the cynical yet amusing general mood of the film and is, as usual, excellently written. I don't think you're losing your skillz at all~
andaere chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
WAH, SWEENEY! -sobs hysterically and hyperventilates-

( ( (

Wow, you write really, really, really well. I'm glad you came back to fanfiction. And although we never actually got to hear Sweeney talk or anything, the way you described him, every detail was beautifully in character. And Mrs. Lovett was also extremely in character.

Your details and writing, your unique style, I lurve it... can I steal it? xD Kidding. But I'm jealous... Very...

That was depressing and sad. Guess he got tired of waiting. (It was REALLY good, though.)

So we'll see more of you in the ST fandom? GREAT! I'll be looking foward to it!
disguisedxlies chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Sweeney... -pout-

Ah well. Great story. I enjoyed it, even if my beloved Sweeney is never there after heard from again.
XxSweet-NightmarexX chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
O.O Sweeney...? (Whimper)

Very, very good. I think I'm almost crying over here. I do believe you're the first one to actually kill of Sweeney your own way.

Keep Dreamin'!

Sweet Nightmare
Gwynhafara chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That is exactly how I thought the movie was going to end! I can't decide if I'm glad that it didn't or not.

I have no criticisms.

But I absolutely loved the last line!

Cheers!

Gwyn
smashing chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I recognize you! You were mentioned as inspiration for one of MST3KguruK10's stories! That makes you awesome already, by association!

Your writing is awesome in its own right, though :) This was definitely... disturbing. Which is good, in this fandom! I couldn't believe you actually killed Sweeney O.O I'm pretty sure no one else on this site has had the audacity to do that, unless it's part of the final scene. Anyway, this was very well written, and chilling, and sad. I can't wait to read more from you.