Reviews for I'll Be With You
sunnyshinybaby chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Jessalynn Ginseng chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
True, you are a dork. But I am too, so don't worry. You are the most amazing writer I have ever met...what instrument do you play? I play a trumpet and have gone to Honors Band also...granted, I am a new user to friend tried to get me into it before and the website wouldn't come up (because I had a freakishly old computer) and you may think I'm some stupid, unknown person who is idioticly following you, and you just consider me protocol, but you have inspired many a just the past day when I found your existence! Now I am younger than you since you say you're in High School, I'm only 13 but you have a gift for writing and an ongoing personality.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Awesome poem!

midgetmania chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow, that was really awesome how a poem you didn't even write for Edward fit so perfectly with the story. I loved it. Check out my profile and you'll find another crazy girl who's obsessed with Davy Jones and Star Wars (May the Force be with you!)Purple Cows Rock!

so does being random.

p.s. guess what's on my fav story list now?
sock monkeys chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aw! SO cute! That is, like, TOTALLY Edward. Did I mention...AW!
nobodyparticular chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I liked this. it was very well written.
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Nice poem! Some parts were a lot like Edward, but, all in all, it sounded too much like a girl speaking. Which is fine! since I'm assuming you're a girl... but it isn't that great from an Edward's PoV.

Nevertheless, it was still a very nice poem. Maybe if you rewrote it a little with more... Edward-ness (AKA: Depressing. Very depressing)... 'shrugs' It's just, in my mind, it didn't quite fit. But it could. With some work.

Best of luck to you,

dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww, that was beautiful. I love it when your own emotions fit into the scope of a fictional character. Somehow it seems you're not alone.
K.greeni chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Beautiful. At first I thought you were talking about Jasper.. but I understood after. Very well written. I look foraward to reading more fics..