Reviews for Yet another Buckner
FizzWizz2011 chapter 6 . 12/6/2019
please update
heyitsmeggz chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Please Update. You avent in so long and your probably off this site right now, but, please, update.
Kianna O.S. Novac chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
LMFAO

Funny chapter!
More?
SuppaOtaku chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
We all loved the Miyagi story that Matt and Pete made up, because it was funny. Maybe you should have her come up with something like that too?
LoveToLoveYou22 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
love the story so far. i hope you continue this!
Maori kotiro chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
"Well, I'm glad I can be the ambassador of blow jobs. First rule is don't expect one. Secondly, don't EVER push the girls head. And my last bit of advice is to return the favor." And with that, Kris downed the last bit of her beer and said, "Who's taking me back to Shan's house?"

CLASSIC,PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN,THIS STORY IS GREAT!
Maori kotiro chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
BOV'Z AN ASS!
Maori kotiro chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
"Hey, how do you know it wasn't Matt? That bugger has thrown some less than acceptable language around young Ben here."...LMFAO PETE PASSING THE BUCK HUH?

"looks like I'm in time out too."...TOO DANG CUTE!
Maori kotiro chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Steve entered the kitchen followed by a smirking Pete...CUTE!

"Aw, Steve, look. She's got Shannon's "I'm pissed at the world" look. How endearing."...SERIOUSLY HES ASKING FOR TROUBLE!

ANY CHANCE OF LONGER CHAPTERS AND AN UPDATE?
Maori kotiro chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Please, for the love of God, pack up your S-H-I-T and get you're A-S-S over here."...TOO DANG CUTE!...LOL

WELL ELLO PETE!LOL
Maori kotiro chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
INTERESTING START I THINK IM GOING TO LIKE THIS STORY...
Ramadiii chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Oh my God! I think I'm in love with Kris! She's so cool! And for Bovver to be nice to her was really cool ;)

Can't wait for another chapter!
Sara chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
I hope you keep writing on this one, really really liked it! :)
rainbowhippiechick11 chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
This story is absolutely amazing. Update soon please.
grimmwinchester chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
u should really update this story ;p