Reviews for Workout
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh my goodness - this was wonderful! I loved it.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow! I'm really jealous of . I agree with the sexiest man alive term. Great job!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
-faints from fluff overload-

Definately... Going... On... My... Favourites list...

Panda.
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
o.O What I would give to be in Winry's place right now...Great one-shot, I think I nearly had a heart-attack at the story's awesomeness. XD
ZukoFlame chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Aww that was so cute! _ Kinda makes you wish you were Winry...;)
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I really liked this! I thought it was funny and sweet, although do you think 80 pushups would really take Ed out :P Just kidding. This was great!
fornwalt chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Good fic. Okay, constructive critisism, then.

1) In the first paragraph, it was a bit weird how you mentioned their ages. The flow of the sentences was disrupted by it, and you could have easily taken them out and slipped in a "it had been two years since the end of their search for their bodies, and the brothers were once again permanently residing in Risembool" or something like that.

2) You capitalized 'sun' every time you mentioned it, which was odd. (Unless the sun is now some sort of deity, and i missed the memo...)

3) The actions Winry/Ed made were very... out of place. Some might describe it as OOC, but I think it has more to do with the responses than anything else. For example, when Winry is outside watching Ed do pushups, and she forgets to tell him to stop, and he just keeps going, that's believable. That Ed would CURSE at winry for the mistake is not. The fact that he's *glaring* at her is also a bit out there-wasn't HE the one to ask for her help in the first place? And I doubt he'd "fumble" back inside the house. Pushups (even in large quantities) work arms, and maybe a bit of the back too. His legs would be in perfect condition, and I'd say he's had enough experience walking out of breath to be able to do so in a straight fashion.

That's what I noticed anyway. Just get a good beta to fix little things like that, and you'll improve a lot. :)
the tomato chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
adorable ...i love distractions you should se some of the country boys we got here down south now thats a run into a pole distraction
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was very cute! I can see how Winry could get distracted! Great job!
barefootandlost chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was good!
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
You want to know my thoughts? here they are (and i quote) "KYAA" fangirl scream, swoon, crash. AKA, I loved it
BlazexFlame chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
To be honest, this story seemed a little... empty.

Edward was kinda OoC and it kinda made it feel like it was another man with Winry. (Which bothers me like Hitler being hit on by a Jew... which disturbs everybody o_O)

But still, its a nice story. I really like the idea of a guy working out with the help of a girl who likes him x33

I probably wouldn't be put off so much if the characters were different or Ed was more in character.

Overall, though, it was nice x3

Grace us once again with your divine writing, great Goddess Damarys.

Blaze

PS Holy crap that was so cheesy XDD

*stabs stupid disney movie i was forced to sit through DX*
Sonia120462 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
so cute! It was so in character for Winry!
mistakenXsilence chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
that was so hot.
writtenfables chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Fluffiness! Love it! LOL.