Reviews for Be Like That
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wonderful , this had so much feel . Kyoko's feelings were so well depicted , I enjoyed reading this greatly ! Good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !
spookybanshee11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
One word : !
Chelsea Deanne chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Nice introspective.
Golden meliades chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I absolutely love your Skip Beat fics. They're so well written and realistic within the Skip Beat world. It's too bad you don't write Ren x Kyoko stuff because VERY few ficcers do Ren x Kyoko right and from the thoughtful way you write Kyoko's feelings for Sho, I think you would do it very well. (It's like they suddenly lose ALL the obstacles between them and are suddenly confessing their love and having sex right on the spot. So realistic. -_- )

At any rate, thank you for these fics. :)
cityangelz chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
so painful but i think it reflects how bitter Kyoko was after Sho left her pretty well. enjoyed reading it D
aviana656 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I was kinda depressed as I finished it. I never really thought about how she would regret it because I always focused on the parts where she's thinking of revenge.
iamruthesque chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Excellent ) Just excellent.
mountainelements chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This is good, but Kyouko doesn't like soda. I think that was mentioned in volume 6.
shadowflight chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Ah, this is really well written, I enjoyed reading.

I'd like to read more Skip Beat! fanfiction written by you, so pleas keep up writing.