Reviews for Lone Star Legacy
friedl04 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Are you going to finish this? It’s great
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2017
Had trouble with no ending for chapter 9 and how chapter 10 fit in. Again incomplete story
GunShy1 chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
I loved this story. Alex Dillon is a wonderful original character and the plot is complex and engaging. I love it that you named the female protagonist Kate. You are quite a gifted writer. I had been buried with work for weeks now and when I finally got out from under, I went looking for some good fanfic and I found you. I read all of your gunsmoke fics over the last couple of days and loved them all. I even read the ones you never finished-like this one-even though I was well aware they were works in progress that would likely never be completed. I doubt you even come around here anymore and guess it is even possible you are no longer on this plane of existence, but I still wanted to tell you now much I enjoyed this treasure trove of stories. Should I find out that you still are active on this site, I will leave some additional reviews. I do thank you for all the work you put into these tales of adventure and romance.
shilosha chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Porter is not supposed to let Katheryn out of his sight, he tells the ME. BUT he left her alone for a full day, from the time he informs Kat to the time he picks her up at the airport.

Day 1, cKat finishes breakfast, then goes to check on the mail (flowers) she recieved. Enter Porter. The interview takes an hour at most. Kat goes to her room to pack and just sits there ALL day? The next thing her landlady is bringing her hot chocolate and telling her to go to bed. Where did the day go.

I know where I would be. I'd be at the LSU campus explaining to my instructors what happened, arranging to take any mid-terms I had not already completed, and arranging with classmates to take notes for me and maybe have telephone conference calls with them so I could keeps up. Then, although Porter mentions he is there to escort me, I'd be in my car headed for Texas. Porter has not mentioned Kat is under arrest, and really the questions he asks are SOP to ELIMINATE suspects. Oh, you don't mention a car, so maybe she goes th the bus station. THAT distance MIGHT take four hours!

SO now she's at Ranger HQ and talks to the captain. She now intends to go to a hotel and pORTER IS TO ESCORT HER THERE...PERIOD nO MENTION IS MADE OF pORTER NOW LETTING HER OUT OF HIS SIGHT, OR ANY SORT OF PROTECTIVE CUSTODY, GIVEN THE NOTE pORTER HAD FROM HER BOUQUET. wHY?
Upeasterner chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
So glad you're back to the story AND writing interludes. Sorry to see Kitty injured and alone but glad she really isn't going to make it to New Orleans yet. Another chapter, soon!
Hogan 51 chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
This is a great story as are all of your stories I have read so far. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see part 11 of this story.

Ashley

AKA: KateWeaverSmith
janglyspur chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Great to see another chapter from you. I'm continuing to enjoy the story immensely...I'll be waiting for more. :)
fantasyinmymind chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
I'm so glad to see another chapter. Well done.
Upeasterner chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Uh, I hate to be one of those rude reviewers who purports to tell a real writer what to do, but where in hollerin' tarnation is the rest of this story, don't cha see? This is actually one of the better Gunsmoke stories and you need to keep going! Besides, we're all waiting for the M/K conclusion. PS Love the Xanax line from Aunt Haggin.
A.j chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
This is one of my first forays into reading any kind of Gunsmoke fic, and let me tell you, anything following is going to have some big shoes to fill. This is a great story and I'm completely absorbed. Thank you so much for writing this! (I think the 'please write more!' is implied.)
FlarnChef chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
My head has been elsewhere, but I wanted to tell you that I was oh so very pleased to see a new chapter of this story posted.

Frankly... my head needed this kind of distraction!

Great chapter, Fran!

~~judy
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Ch 1 lays interesting groundwork. I look forward to reading more.
Upeasterner chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
GLAD to see you back! Also very curious to see narrative vision as to why Matt ever let Kitty flee to New Orleans.
fantasyinmymind chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
Argh!I need more! Great story going here. Can't wait for the rest.
annette miller chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
what happened? I am loving this story..please cmtinue