Reviews for For Her
iamgoku chapter 2 . 6/24
Would love to read more

There's not enough 'pretty face' stories, and I love where this one is going.
T.Dragon chapter 2 . 10/28/2018
Rando could always have an ovarian transplant later on with one of the real yuna's ovaries.

Considering how feminine Rando became after the surgery and how his physical body took to a feminine shape after the coma, I wouldn't be surprised if it worked out for him.

But still, the outcome of this story is good even if that doesn't happen.

The only real question I am wondering is will her real breasts be the same size as Rina? Or will they be massive like the temporary ones he got in the manga?
kNauF chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c3vHLst0riDI
flairina chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
This is definitely an interesting take on things. The question definitely entered my mind while reading the actual manga, and taken with the end of it this question really DOES deserve to be asked seriously, rather than just so Randoh can punt Manabe in to a wall. Randoh is ridiculously dedicated to Rina, and faced with an extremely limited time during which he will ever be allowed to see her again- though I'm sure Yuna would eventually lighten that restriction, given time- this really is a situation I can see happening, albeit as a far more dramatic continuation than the comedy-driven canon. This only updated once in the last 8 years, but given the length between those two updates I will hold out hope for an eventual continuation to this very intriguing start.
saashi samy chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
i like the story

very sweet and sad
tuatara chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
What a pleasant surprise it was to see this continued. I shall keep my fingers crossed that we might see more in the future. Thank you for posting.
ElDragonRojoX chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I hope that you can update because i'm actually interested in this story.
FireInLife chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Only 18 days since my first review, and there's an update? I could have sworn this was a one shot too! :O

I'm quite glad that you're continuing this story. It really is well written, and there is the potential for some really powerful scenes. Thanks for writing this and any future chapters!
BML2400 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Dang, I'm surprised you're still continuing this. Could have sworn this was a one shot. Glad to be wrong though, this is a heart breaking premise and would like to see more.
Guppy O Doom chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Hey! Wow, gosh, I love this! There aren't very many Pretty Face Fanfics and even fewer decent ones... (I think I count three) and out off all of those, only one aside from this one is still going. Please don't abandon this! Its amazingly written and you can actually feel the emotion from the characters. I can tell by your massive repetoir of stories that you tend to shift from muse to muse, but I beg of you, please finish this! Anyways, good luck in your personal endevors, whatever they may be, and keep up the amazing writting. Hopefully I'll be able to leave another review for this story soon. .
FireInLife chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow, this is well done. That last scene was really tragic, emotional, and breath taking...

I'm adding this to my favorites. The ending might have been a little bit of a cliff hanger, but it was also quite a powerful scene.
namikaze hakuren chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
trillizos?
saashi samy chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
is interesting
crosswire chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
PLEASE Continue this. I really enjoyed Pretty Face and you did an excellent job laying everything out for a very emotional story.
Androhen1000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Really great fanfic. At the end that was sorta deep, very good job!