Reviews for For Her
saashi samy chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
i like the story

very sweet and sad
tuatara chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
What a pleasant surprise it was to see this continued. I shall keep my fingers crossed that we might see more in the future. Thank you for posting.
ElDragonRojoX chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I hope that you can update because i'm actually interested in this story.
RPhysics chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Only 18 days since my first review, and there's an update? I could have sworn this was a one shot too! :O

I'm quite glad that you're continuing this story. It really is well written, and there is the potential for some really powerful scenes. Thanks for writing this and any future chapters!
BML2400 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Dang, I'm surprised you're still continuing this. Could have sworn this was a one shot. Glad to be wrong though, this is a heart breaking premise and would like to see more.
Guppy O Doom chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Hey! Wow, gosh, I love this! There aren't very many Pretty Face Fanfics and even fewer decent ones... (I think I count three) and out off all of those, only one aside from this one is still going. Please don't abandon this! Its amazingly written and you can actually feel the emotion from the characters. I can tell by your massive repetoir of stories that you tend to shift from muse to muse, but I beg of you, please finish this! Anyways, good luck in your personal endevors, whatever they may be, and keep up the amazing writting. Hopefully I'll be able to leave another review for this story soon. .
RPhysics chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow, this is well done. That last scene was really tragic, emotional, and breath taking...

I'm adding this to my favorites. The ending might have been a little bit of a cliff hanger, but it was also quite a powerful scene.
namikaze hakuren chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
saashi samy chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
is interesting
crosswire chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
PLEASE Continue this. I really enjoyed Pretty Face and you did an excellent job laying everything out for a very emotional story.
Androhen1000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Really great fanfic. At the end that was sorta deep, very good job!
tuatara chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Sigh. This definitely warranted a continuation, as it takes the ramifications of this whole bloody scheme seriously. I really feel for Rando here. It's damn near a lose-lose situation no matter what. No matter what choice he made, he, Rina or Yuna were going to suffer for it. And once he goes through with it, what'll happen when the real Yuna comes back? No good, no good at all. I hope you might consider returning to this one at some point, as it's a solid, poignant piece of writing that deserves an ending. But regardless, thank you for sharing it!
Jell E. Ace chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Who knew Masashi Rando could have such soft touchy-feely girly side behind his very masculine outward display? Two thumbs up to the author of this fic. It was really touching, and... uh, tragic. :(
Princess Asuna chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
A good story indeed, though i wish there was more to it, id really like to see what happens from Randoh's decision, and also what will happen when the real Yuna returns, think you might add more sometime? I hope so becasue from what i have read so far, it it awesome while at the same time leaves some people wondering as i said what will happen next
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I love this fic. Just the perfect amount of angst. Exactly what I've been missing from reading the manga, cause, while i love it, well, this is more real somehow, the pain he goes through for Rina, it's beautifully tragic.