Reviews for Lifetimes
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Linked to this story through twitter. It is absolutely beautiful...perfect.
guest Mary chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Beautifully, beautifully done. Loved it!
Missy Holland chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
drat... you made me cry...
brittanyyl90 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I favorited this fic a while ago and I keep coming back to read it over and over. It's amazing how you could convey the strength of their bond in such short captures. The ending always makes me cry no matter how many times I read it.
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
my goodness

i really have no words for this one

other than; thank you
s.alexie chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
that was an amazing, beautiful fic. it's one of the best i have ever read. you put so much thought into it, and it turned out wonderfully! :)
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
What was I just saying?

Utterly beautiful!

-the crepe-soled steps sounding their efficient pace against the tiled hallway outside-

Wish I could write like that!

Thanks for sharing these beautiful fics x
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Sad and sweet. A nice view of their lives together.
Bellabun chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Ana,

Oh that was so beautifully sweet and wonderfully written! I thought it was magical and magnificent and nail on the head fantastic. You captured their partnership so perfectly. From the being 'work' partners, to 'life' partners it was a complete and concise transition. You rock sweetie, very nicely done.

Bella
spacekid77 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh, this was so sweet... and just... real.

Amazing visuals Ana... it's so remarkable to me, the things the mind chooses to remember... not always the most meaningful moments, or at least not meaningful to most.

Loved this... loved that they had a rich, full life together... even though it's never enough.

~space
Meg Adams chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This was an amazing story - very powerful and moving. Your imagery was wonderful. Great job!
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Ana... you are truly an amazing and talented writer! I know I have already said this but I really did miss reading your writing. I am just overjoyed that you are posting your stuff more frequently over here at FF! And this fic... all the adjectives I can think of would not do it justice! Absolutely beautiful!
freelancer-babe chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
oh *tear* ! that was sweet and sad and written differently. I liked it, that was nice.
SquintSquad10 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This was beautiful. The moments were so romantic and wistfull... i know a lot of people before me have said it, but the end truly did remind me of The Notebook, which is my favorite movie and my favorite book. I liked that it wasn't all happy moments, because no lifetime is... but through it all they had each other, and you made that very clear. Bravo.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Loved it. I loved the idea of writing lifetimes, moments so simple yet so meaningful.

My fav was the socks one P