Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mystic Force
Ashwini chapter 25 . 4/6
Nice blending of two distinctly different stories. I especially liked your use of Cedric in discrediting Harry.

However, I think Harry's immediate forgiveness of Ron, Hermione and Dumbledore was much too easy. The ginger and know-it-all physically attacked him without even asking for his side of the story. Dumbledore immediately believed in Harry's guilt without putting him under Veritaserum and asking questions. Even if there was a spell in place, Harry was traumatized by the events and he should have taken time to forgive those that betrayed him.
Pyrocholonic chapter 25 . 3/28
Please tell me that you are going to make a sequel to this. I want to learn how you will conclude everything. Plus I want to see what you will do with the rangers.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 1/26
*Bourne*?

I get the feeling a Ranger came up with that one..
vampireharry the 2 chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
This is absolutely awesome! I loved it! I also love how my first thought after finishing was 'Hey, would you look at that! Clare finally got her wish, she learned how to teleport by snapping her fingers!' My mind is so wierd sometimes, haha!
darkjoey chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
what?!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
A seemingly simple concept at first that led into a very interesting story; nice job.
Stories with Harry being framed and betrayed might be common, but you manage to put a very interesting spin on the idea, particularly since the obvious impossibility of Cedric’s return allowed us to speculate about possible explanations for the ease with which everyone starts believing that Harry could have done something so terrible beyond ‘they never trusted him’ (Praying on subconscious issues isn’t the same thing as consciously doubting him).
Harry’s subsequent meeting with the Mystic Force was also well-handled, as you clearly explored how the wizarding world fits in with activities in Rootcore, recognising that Harry’s initial abilities aren’t a match for the threats faced by the Mystic Force while giving him a chance to develop beyond what Hogwarts could teach him.
Developments in the wider wizarding world caused by Harry’s absence are also handled well, particularly with Sirius’s survival and the Mystic Force’s time in Hogwarts. Your choices regarding who remains loyal to Harry- albeit loyal to him from a certain point of view, in some cases- are particularly fascinating, targeting those who might have had fears or issues on a subconscious level while those whose faith was purer but less explicit are relatively unaffected- were all well-selected, and I particularly liked how you created a balance between the two worlds rather than having one side be ‘superior’ to the other (Save in the potential power each can deliver); rather than portray the Mystic Force as willing to adapt where Hogwarts is completely stuck in the past, or Hogwarts as encouraging a more balanced approach to magic where the Mystic Force use it for everything and don’t appreciate the responsibilities of their power, you acknowledge the flaws of both and allow them both to recognise what the other side has to offer them when they’re willing to listen.
The idea of Voldemort’s alliance with the Rangers’ enemies is also handled well, each villain acknowledging their inevitable future betrayal but willing to focus on the necessities of the present as their adversaries were already working together, and your new take on the Dark Wish storyline was brilliantly handled, creating a dark but plausible reason for Harry and Voldemort to work together for any length of time that comes to a dramatically satisfying conclusion.
Of course, the revelation of what was really going on in the true reality is where this story shines; a familiar villain that nobody would have thought of despite him having the power and ambition to pull this off, returned for a daring new attack that requires both worlds to defeat his mad ambitions once and for all, before closing on a very satisfying conclusion.
In terms of any future development, I’m not sure about an actual sequel, but a couple of extra scenes might be interesting; I’d like to see how the Mystic Force get along with the Hogwarts students when they’re all friends (Particularly once they learn Madison saved Hagrid), and it might be interesting to witness a scene where the Rangers who defeated Ooze originally come to Briarwood to learn what happened…
Keep up the great work!
Mellie E chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
Hey.

It's such a nice ending! I liked how a lot of Mystic Force's last episode made its way here and how the wizards were woven into the picture. And Nikki as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher! That's priceless! I loved it.

I loved the ending. I'm just sad it's over.

Cheers!
tylerbamafan34 chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
Truly beutiful. It took a long time and I regret I wasn't there from the begining but this ending is pure ingenious and captures the spirit of power rangers perfectly. Loved it.
clafel12 chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
GREAT...
nice ending...

looking foward to your next project...
Dracomancer1 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
Standing ovation, many cheers, and profound congratulations are in order. It's been great.
GreenDrkness chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
This is a really awesome story and hope to read from you again
Wow I never got to finish the Mystic Rangers so finding out that Toby ends up with Necrolai is surprising even if its not canon
Keep on the writes
sweet-as-salt chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
This really is such an amazing story; I'm so, so pleased you kept on with it and giving it such a wonderful ending! I so enjoyed reading this, thank you so much!
ShadowNic94 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
Long Live Harry Potter and The Mystic Force Rangers! It was a bloody good run mate! We'll Done!
adlerj chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
GREAT last chapter!

I loved how Ooze was destroyed! It was a very action packed and well done scene!

Nice way to end the Hogwarts part of the story. Good that Harry is good with everyone again!

Overall, a great end to a great story!

Keep up the great work!
Miss Singing in the Rain chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
This was so wonderful. Everything about it is fantastic. The Mystic Mother, the little easter eggs, the references, the ending, everything! Thank you for writing this. It's perfection.