Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mystic Force
invinoveri chapter 4 . 2/6
Never thought I would be reading a HP/PowerRanger fic. Interesting so far my only compliant, and it's a big one, is the cliché HP tells his life story to random strangers. People don't do that.
kirashu chapter 5 . 1/9
I am kinda pissed how they just dismissed Voldemort and the death eaters to be honest.
Fighting monster is one thing, sure they have some big power etc, but can they truly fight "humans" with the same vigor? Kill their adversary knowing this is a human being? A father/mother to some child? A son/daughter to parents? A brother or sister to someone? Knowing that their family/friend will probably hate them forever ?
I think fighting monster is more easier if only because of their lack of humanity and no one will miss them, so the way they talk like "oh voldemort and his followers? They are nothing" kinda piss me off... heck Harry's life is hell because of him and they acts like that. If i was Potter, i will be so pissed at them right now.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
This is just fucking shit
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 15 . 7/9/2017
Oh muy god! Apareció!
ILovesports chapter 10 . 6/5/2017
jesus christ its james bourne (jason bourne)
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Well, holy hell. Alright then, I'll give it a go!
sid.kush32 chapter 25 . 11/28/2016
And so Ive just finished this story, Its been nearly 11 years since the last I watched of the Mystic force and you certainly managed to bring up a lot of childhood memories..
I dont know how you did it but whichever way it may be, right now you have most definitely topped the charts in my list of awesome. God Bless.
sid.kush32 chapter 24 . 11/28/2016
Holy shit! This is some serious epic stuff!
sid.kush32 chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
Why Ivan Oooze though?
B312 chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Fanon BS for the win...! Basically your entire story. To be honest, it's due to that I find this to have failed. Harry telling everyone how he became a wizard and such for no reason... Nyet, nein, no... Nope, not happening. Wouldn't occur like that, he'd at most give them background info, and maybe events of the last year, unless he somehow gets magically influenced which shouldn't work seeing how he fought Imperius before and won.
missderekhaIe chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This is really good well done
luckmaster1 chapter 23 . 3/11/2016
Where does Ivan Oooze come into all this
Disappointing chapter 25 . 2/1/2016
No one got punished for betraying Harry or ostracizing those at Hogwarts that supported him? Screw letting it go. They didn't even get a slap on the wrist.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
You should've made Harry the Phantom Ranger in a Mystic Force forme.