Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mystic Force
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/16
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 15 . 7/9
Oh muy god! ApareciĆ³!
ILovesports chapter 10 . 6/5
jesus christ its james bourne (jason bourne)
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 3/16
Well, holy hell. Alright then, I'll give it a go!
sid.kush32 chapter 25 . 11/28/2016
And so Ive just finished this story, Its been nearly 11 years since the last I watched of the Mystic force and you certainly managed to bring up a lot of childhood memories..
I dont know how you did it but whichever way it may be, right now you have most definitely topped the charts in my list of awesome. God Bless.
sid.kush32 chapter 24 . 11/28/2016
Holy shit! This is some serious epic stuff!
sid.kush32 chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
Why Ivan Oooze though?
B312 chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Fanon BS for the win...! Basically your entire story. To be honest, it's due to that I find this to have failed. Harry telling everyone how he became a wizard and such for no reason... Nyet, nein, no... Nope, not happening. Wouldn't occur like that, he'd at most give them background info, and maybe events of the last year, unless he somehow gets magically influenced which shouldn't work seeing how he fought Imperius before and won.
missderekhaIe chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This is really good well done
luckmaster1 chapter 23 . 3/11/2016
Where does Ivan Oooze come into all this
Disappointing chapter 25 . 2/1/2016
No one got punished for betraying Harry or ostracizing those at Hogwarts that supported him? Screw letting it go. They didn't even get a slap on the wrist.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
You should've made Harry the Phantom Ranger in a Mystic Force forme.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
HEY! I take great offense from that final part. I'm American. No, The only thing as bad as Deatheaters are lawyers.
Mike.Delphi chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
Frak! Didn't see THAT one coming. Nice twist.
Diablo Guardian chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
This was the best HP x PR crossover i have ever read nice job and i love how you used Ivan and honestly when he revealed him self and said his name my head automatically switched to his voice which surprised me because its been years since i watched the movie...