Reviews for I Feel Pretty
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
lol he feels pretty...
Mikey angel oh chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Lol lol lol
Nice touch with the kiss I couldn't stop laughing after that. I may stop in a week…maybe. chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
OMG! XD Hahahahahaha! It took all of my power to not fall of my couch and lmao in front of my family! Hahaha! Lol my god! Fantastic job! Oh and i think my family thinks I'm crazy cause they r staring at me weirdly! XD wow I'm gonna have to explain to them that it was this hilarious awesome and fantastic fic! Haha anyways great job and I hope to read more from a wonderful author!
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
O. M. G. Ahahahahahahahahaha! Luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Thre words: What. The. SHELL!
Tala95 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nicely done :D
Violettree chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
...When exactly did Leo learn the lyrics to that song?

Love it.

Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Simply hilarious. I give it two thumbs up for quality entertaining reading material. The funniest part was where Leo was waltzing around the room with first Splinter, then Donnie. I wonder if Leo will remember what he did in the morning. I wish there was a sequel chapter to see the Turtles' reactions afterward.

Nicely done! _0
Shots and Giggles chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LOL XD u hav 2 make a sequel! It's 2 funny 2 not b continued! Plz consider :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Bwahahahahaa XD OMG that is too freaking funny. Poor Leo though, too much of that gas can actually kill a person. Though in this instance it is terribly funny. _
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Words fail me in how much I love this and how it's so funny!

Definitely worth the time taken in reading... :D
animelover2day chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is one of the funniest things ever! Leo is my favorite turtle and imagining him act like this is just something else. I wish there was an actually episode like this. And having Leo kiss Raph made it even better. XD I agree Raph, get some more laughing gas for Leo! Hey Mikey can you make me a copy of that tap before Raph destroys it? lol

Leo's Katanas chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Funny as! Leo feels pretty!

Ha Ha!