Reviews for A Gift From God
Madeylnn Rose chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
its a rlly good story.. i was kind of hoping the baby would have been a girl though lol i think it would have been funny for seto to have to raise a daughter on his own
Nicole chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
This story is very touching are ubstill going to continue the story
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Amazing job!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e (please) post the SEQUEL
blueeyeswhit3 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I loved the story! Even though I am not a fan of Silentshipping :( I loved everything and kept reading all the way through. Thank you for posting such an amazing story!
anime26 chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
is there ever going to be a sequel for this story ?
Mirokusonlybabe chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Great job :D
Axed-infinitum chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Yeah! That was great! I love your story! I've been a shadow lurker in the past chapters... Hehe. I really do want a sequel. Nothing. I'm just obsessed of getting Seto and Serenity together. Haha. Keep up the good work! Haha. I can't login. I wonder why...
honeylove90 chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
sequel please finish :D
Kukki Boo chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
I like the way you handled the turnout. Not just because it wasn't the perfect ending, but the characters and everything.

Often times, someone's just pinned as the bad guy. But that's not really how I see Serenity. You made her human.

And I'm glad you put Joey in there too.

Mokuba was probably my favorite, though. His support for his brother and such
ryan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is boring, its a like taking a soparas plot and putting yugioh characters in it, somthing origanal and exciting please.
Rena Redhead chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
Hey Doll! Just finished and my oh my, the smile on my face is just so ridiculously huge. Now I have to read your sequal... But before I do, I must say, you deserve another one of my insanely long reviews of praise.

Especially in the beginning, I loved the humor you added in with this. And Joey and Seto's rivalry sort of thing seemed to add a certain amount of humor up till the end. Plus, Mokuba was adorable as always and in his cute little kid way, his own smart humor just seemed so appropriate here and there when he was talking to Seto.

Another thing that I really liked was how you gave a pretty decent amount of story time to both mother and father. I know Seto is your favorite, but I think you made Serenity pretty human too. Their contrasting views were very interesting to read too, considering they were such different people.

I was a little surprised at Serenity's reaction in the end, but at the same time, I can see where she's coming from. Her character seemed very well developed too, as I mentioned above. And I really liked her relationship with Joey too and how they reacted to one another. I liked how she often reminded herself that it was about her and Seto, since they both had a choice to be in their child's life and how they would impact their child's life.

On the note of Seto once again, I felt like he was really connected through out this whole thing to the fact that a baby would change everything, possibly in not the most positive way, but he still wanted to have it so that his child could have a life. I mean, out of all his options, he firmly believed in having the kid and taking responsibility for his actions.

And I must dedicate a portion of this review to both Seto and Mokuba. Particularly, Seto's memories of his mother and how she had died in child birth. I couldn't believe what Joey said to them both and I felt sorry for both of them, Mokuba for feeling like his Mom died because of him and Seto because it seemed like it must have been a nightmare for him.

Overall, I liked how Serenity did decide to have the kid and Seto's reaction was just oh so sweet. A little emotional momment here and there is what we writers live for, isn't it? Sighs, such a good story. Really loved it. Now you must forgive me, but I feel as though I must go on to read the sequal and read about all the trouble I'm sure Mokuba and Steven are causing for Seto. ;-D Great Story! Glad I got to read it! ANYONE WHO'S CONSIDERING READING THIS, DO SO!

Stay Cool, Kari!

~Rena :-D
AlienDemon chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
OMG! This was a terrific story! I enjoyed it to the very end and really did keep me reading till the very end. You have a lot of talent and great potential. Never stop writing. Well, on to the sequel! o
xblackrosefirex chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
Great ending! I'm sad that serenity made the choice she made, poor Steven! also think that Kaiba was kind of right to decide to never tell him about his mother...even though I'm sure the truth will eventually come out. And who knows...Steven could end up hating her.

I do think Serenity is being so selfish. I mean, she could have at least tried to see the kid. I hate it when parents abandon children. Oh well, at least the baby's with Seto.

Speaking of Seto, he was hilarious throughout many parts in this story! Loved him!

I really hope there's a sequel coming.
Writer Elsewhere chapter 10 . 3/29/2008

t_t I'm known not to be sentimental. No like really I dont even cry when the whole theatre is crying. But I truly did feel like crying. I feel I can understand where all the characters are coming from. Serenity's choice, Kaiba's confusion/determination, Mokuba being just Mokuba-it all makes sense and fits greatly with this story. You've created a masterpiece. Great job. I can only imagine how fun it must of been for you to complete this. Thank you for writing something meaningful and enjoyable at the same time. This is of my fave!