Reviews for Perspective
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Bahaha Toutousai is so hilarious. Great story!
Emilywhou chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ahhh so cute and original. The ending was perfect. Going on my favorites!
kittyonnails chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
How sweet!
Irish Indy chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Fabulous! This was very well done and I totally enjoyed it. I loved the different perspectives.
monykkka chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
very nicely put! i giggled a lot too hehe
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This was terrific! The three separate viewpoints were extremely well-done; could clearly 'hear' the varied deferential, sneering and gleeful tones of the speakers.

Izayoi being characterized as a blushing maiden, a shameless harlot and a fiery spitfire nicely covers her varied depictions in fandom, too. Thanks for the entertaining read!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw! That was so sweet! I have the biggest smile on my face right now! :3 LOVE IT!
Black Ice and Blood Rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw. That was SO SWEET!
snowecat chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
That was rather sweet. It's good to see more of your work, though I wonder when your other stories will be updated. Sess's perspective was rather mean, but very true to his nature. Will this be a one-shot or are you looking to expand on it?
Dakyu chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow. I think I got a toothache from how sweet this was ;

Very nice as always, though
TAJE chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow! The P.O.V. of every so called witness, Romantic, Hateful, and not sure if it is what it is. But all in all, I love the ending. By the way... Possession, what's going on? Love that Too! Peace!
mynightshining chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw. Loving it! Sesshou's a little shit though. Good job, nice fic.
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Terrific. This was a very good depiction of what could have possibly happned with Inuyasha's parents...and of what Inuyasha's feelings are about his potential relationship with Kagome. He loves Kagome so much...but it's also clear that he is afraid of what could happen if she does accept him. It's a big part of why he continues to push her away, even though he loves her so much.
Harlyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I really enjoyed this. Sesshoumaru's version of events was nothing short of hilarious, and Toutousai's more accurate version was one of the cutest scenarios I've read of IY's parents' romance.

Thank you for sharing your story!
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
haha. Adorable. ANd may I say the story Sesshomaru said was hilarious. Great job. And perfect after my team won Superbowl.

D