Reviews for Excuse Me While I Kiss This Ed
Falling-Pixie chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I appreciate good writing and you most certainly write wonderfully.
However, the plot and story is not my taste unfortunately. I would like to share why it offends me. I know it has humor to it and I can see the lightheartedness but my personal experiences create conflict while reading this.

Having long hair and being thin doesn't make you any more feminine than preferring tidiness. If someone wears a dress because they want, wonderful. Whatever gender or sex you are. But forcing someone to wear something they aren't comfortable in, just to make fun of the fact a male is wearing what society thinks 'females' should wear, is offending. I feel like the small feminine features Edd has aren't dominant enough to make him feminine. And Kevin being attracted to his assumed 'feminine' attributes nulls the bisexuality or homosexuality of Kevin. It makes it seem like he is only interested BECAUSE he's portraying a female. I am Bi and very much like femininity in both male and females. Yet I still appreciate the difference between someone completely feminine and someone who has feminine attributes yet is still masculine.
I may be running in circles here, I apologize! lol

I'm a little sad that my experiences have driven me to feel so strongly about this point that I can't enjoy the story. I usually can overlook things for the sake of a fun and well told fanfiction. I will try reading on, perhaps I'll like how it plays out. But if I still feel uncomfortable, I'll drop the story.
Again, wonderful writing. And thank you for letting me state my feelings. I only wanted to share, perhaps there are others feeling like me and perhaps I'm alone. None the less, keep writing. :D
LP chapter 14 . 8/17/2016
I hope you are alright. This story is intriguing and you haven't updated it in a while. I hope all is well and you are able to continue your story. I want to find out more and see where this relationship will take them. You have readers waiting, but take your time. Best of luck to you.
zephyrrine chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
*Cries* I caught up and am sad now.
Kat chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
Write more!
Unknown chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Umm, guys can't really wear panties or else their junk will hang everywhere. I heard boxers were uncimfortable bc of it being like smaller version of shorts.
It's kind of too late to post this though...
toolazytologin chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
update dammit
Ironyyy chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Ironically, I started reading this on a saturday, when it happens to be Halloween. What are the odds?
Belloria Rings chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING XD! This has to be the best Ed, Edd n Eddy fanfiction EVER and it also has to be in one of the best fanfictions of all times :) I love everything about this, absolutley everything! I can't wait till they do "IT", its gonna be so freaking hot and sexy ;D! Thank you so much for making this and please continue on with this story. You're an amazing author and I hope that you'll continue to be
SoulMore chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
FAN!~
ToxicVampire6606 chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
I started reading this back in 2013 when KevEdd was really big, and for some reason I stopped reading it (probably when I started drifting to other fandoms). Now that I have resumed it, I have to say that I love it even more than when I had first started reading it years ago. After discovering that I'm trans back at the end of 2013, I feel I can connect to this fic to a degree. Overall, the fic makes me feel really happy while reading it. I completely understand if you don't continue writing this (it's been a while since an update and I totally understand how creative drive can wax and wane, as well as fandoms), but I have to say that this is a really great fanfic, and I truly love it. I would love to see more chapters, but even if you don't intend to publish more, I greatly appreciate your fic and support your writing. Keep up the great work, comrade!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
This can't be it right!? I need more?
Where was Ddd?
Does kevin see Double Dnaked?
Do they ever have intercourse?
So many questions unanswered!? Lol
Mew chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
You're going to make me cry. This is the most wonderful story I've ever read. Most of the time I begin to lose interest in the story once the relationship has been established, but you write it in such a way that it seemed to have more body...more nuances, and that is just wonderful. Best yet, I'd say. And I've been reading a whole lot of these. It's quite saddening to see no continuation. But, thank you sincerely for writing this lovely fanfic.
Ayla chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
Oh please oh please update this! This has to be one of my favourite kevedd fics of all time! :)
Ninja Miki chapter 14 . 5/24/2015
I love this story! When's the next update?
lefteyeobsession chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
That is my actual username on here, im on my phone when im usually on my iPad when reading or doing whatever that relates to fanfiction. Anywhooo may i ask, where art thou next chapter?! You can't just completely stop wheb it's getting good and serious. That is like disrespectful to us readers! (Lol im not flaming you either, just slighlty not friendly) I hope you have taken this long time to write a gazillion chapters to post for us! This story is really good and it hurts to see it just stop in the middle /: