Reviews for Reentry
Taiora Freak chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
AW! So cute! Awesome story and very well written! You describe the characters perfectly and the flow of words in this story is fantastic! A lovely story and this is so the right way for season 4 to play out and it should have been this way!
ancientesha chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
i love it .. really. *happy sigh*

so beautiful. :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Awesome story!
Knight of Avalon chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Good job-with all of them.

I must admit, I'm not an Atlantis fanatic. It's not that I don't like it- I do, very much- so I was not *as* distressed over Weir's demise as some people. However, I wish for they're sakes it had happened this way.

Carter's characterization was very good as well. The hints of SJ where great, and only slightly more than canon. I know some Atlantis fans hate her for taking Weirs place. I am glad you showed the respect these two leaders would've had for one another.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Yay! happiness :) Oh how I miss Elizabeth. I agree that the place has seemed a little lifeless in her absence. Beautiful story, I very much liked it!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I absolutely loved it! That is definitely how I wish season 4 would play out! Great job!
just-grey chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw! This was cute! Favs.

Ciao,

Jenne
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
oh absolutely perefect! i loved it thank you thank you thank you for writing it!

it was written well, in character, i loved the ronon/keller, the team and sam friendship, and the SPARKY!

just great :D :D im very happy now.
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow, love it! Very nice indeed! I love John's reaction to her, and all of the team's. I also like how you wrote the interaction and friendship between Liz and Sam. Well done!