Reviews for My Favorite Night
NaruHinaLover18 chapter 3 . 5/16
Update! Please!
Beatrizmar chapter 3 . 3/26
this really pains my heart to read, yet I've reread it many times. I love this story and I really wish you can continue it. I'm reviewing for the second time hoping it will make a difference.
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 2/7
How I wish you'd have continued this... I loved how this pulled me in... Please Finish it :(
cutebea chapter 2 . 1/31
I know it's been years since you've updated, but dear God, you're a great writer. Your story was full of emotion and I really felt the angst so deep. I love this story and I've reread it many times still hoping that someday you'll come around to finish it... I really wish you would!
I wish you'd have continued this...
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 1 . 1/9
I doubt you are ever going to update this... But I'm still holding onto. shred of hope. This story is one of the best fanfictions I have come across... So I'm gonna keep on hoping for an update.
theebigboss chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
this is one of the best fanfictions ive ever read. i was really disappointed when i realized it was incomplete but nevertheless thank you for such wonderful work
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I hope this is gonna be updated.. I absolutely love this up to here.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
This is hauntingly beautiful you should continue it? Even if it has been years .. Please?
AnayssaLovesU chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
This really needs to continue. Please. I need this fic.
ElricKeyblade chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
I am saddened that this story may never be updated, but I still would like to commend you on how wonderful it is. I like how there is a serious twist of emotion between Hinata and Naruto, and at the prospect of Hinata starting a new life in Suna, and I am sad that we may never see how Naruto will fit back into the puzzle, or more importantly how Hinata's baby will make things turn for everyone. Thank you for writing this. I will wait, no matter how long it takes, for its update.
manicherryblossom33 chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
This is really amazing! I really want to know what happens and how Naruto is doing. I imagine him chasing after her. Please, oh please write the next chapter! I know it's been ages, but I want to read how naruto and hinata resolve this! Please!
manicherryblossom33 chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Please finish it! it's really good
manicherryblossom33 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Please finish this fanfic. I really, really like it. It made me cry. I don't want these versions of naruto and hinata to be left hanging. One more chapter.
JSemillano chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
I love it!looking forward to what will happen next . . Nice story . . Pls update SOONER _