Reviews for My Favorite Night
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 3 . 8/2
I hope this is gonna be updated.. I absolutely love this up to here.
This is hauntingly beautiful you should continue it? Even if it has been years .. Please?
AnayssaLovesU chapter 3 . 6/5
This really needs to continue. Please. I need this fic.
ElricKeyblade chapter 3 . 5/19
I am saddened that this story may never be updated, but I still would like to commend you on how wonderful it is. I like how there is a serious twist of emotion between Hinata and Naruto, and at the prospect of Hinata starting a new life in Suna, and I am sad that we may never see how Naruto will fit back into the puzzle, or more importantly how Hinata's baby will make things turn for everyone. Thank you for writing this. I will wait, no matter how long it takes, for its update.
manicherryblossom33 chapter 3 . 3/19
This is really amazing! I really want to know what happens and how Naruto is doing. I imagine him chasing after her. Please, oh please write the next chapter! I know it's been ages, but I want to read how naruto and hinata resolve this! Please!
manicherryblossom33 chapter 2 . 3/19
Please finish it! it's really good
manicherryblossom33 chapter 1 . 3/19
Please finish this fanfic. I really, really like it. It made me cry. I don't want these versions of naruto and hinata to be left hanging. One more chapter.
JSemillano chapter 3 . 2/15
I love it!looking forward to what will happen next . . Nice story . . Pls update SOONER _
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 3 . 1/26
I need next chapter!
Please continue it :)
I love the story so far and I'm waiting for the next part so please please don't forget. I'm really excited to know what Hinata will do and what else will happen later in the story. I have no criticism, it's fantastic so I conclude by saying I'm waiting for the next chapter
usa-chan chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Actually this chapter is just perfect, magical, emotional. I love this story from Naruto's POV, I think it is necessary for the development of this story. I really enjoy this first and second chapter.
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
This is 6 years old and I'm not sure if you have any intention of continuing it... BUT ALL THE FEELS. I'm loving this. really really loving it.
If you get the thought to continue it, it'd be super amazing if you pulled a bit of a twist and had the baby be Himawari, since Bolt seems more of a papa's boy so Himachan would be a bit better for stressed Hinamama.
cloudsandsilvers chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Wow. This is just so emotional and great and I want more! I hope you do intend to continue this because well, it's just so beautiful and sad and just wonderful -sniff- Thanks for this story! I hope you update!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Loved it! So freaking sad tho; keep writing plzzzz!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Awww this chapter left me with so many emotions; naruto is so dense when it comes to other ppl and their feelings. Its sad that he just figured out that he loves hinata, when actually it should of been when he had sex with her and waking up with her by his side.. Jeez hez so slow. Anyway I still think u should of made it as a fanfic and actually finish it.