Reviews for Scuffle
Cloud and Tifa chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This was nice to read. Cloud's not a man of words but he can have his emotional outbursts every now and then. It suits him. I mean, in Advent Children, when he saw Tifa unconscious in the church, he asked her who hurt her meaning he would have hunted down the bastard and sliced him to pieces. I like that you were able to portray that here. Good of you to do that.
Sunechirei chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was really adorable, and well written :) I love the ending when Cloud is being all protective XD Good job :)

~Sunechirei
Shivana chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this was cute :D i love cloud and tifa fics :P

good work!
BananaPeaceMonkeyKarmi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
!

Action is nice!

This was funny...towards the end. I loved it lots!
Savior-Elemental chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I likey this story!
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
LOL! poor Tifa, but as expected she and Cloud turned things around! YAY! You're great at writing Cloud x Tifa _
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
haha! Cloud can actually be funny! _~
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Very nicely done. Poignant and not over-the-top mushy for these characters in this instance.

And a side note-don't apologize for your titles or anything. You actually wrote with good grammar and spelling, and that in itself is more than a lot of authors have. You're a good writer; be confident. :)
koohiii chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I like these type of fics, the ones where you get a glimpse at the (sorta lol) normal days of the charaters. (:
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
haha that was good!

i'm glad cloud didn't kill juno

i would've, though

LOL

great job!
Kristin-a-dette chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Aw, I liked it. Good job. :)
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
aww! thats so cute! . XD
mistakenXsilence chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i loved it! intense.
Turk 4 Life chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This was fantastic! Better than any of my first goes at FFVII fanfics. Plz continue your work in FFVII fanfics!

Turk 4 Life