Reviews for Spiral
AquaKitty3 chapter 7 . 7/18
Wonderful story, thank you. I know its been 10 years, but we'd love to hear how it ends. Thanks!
UPDATE PLEASE?
susan chapter 7 . 11/26/2018
do you have any idea how annoying
it is to get through a story and then
find it dead and dangling?
i know, 9 years, but
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2018
PLEASE UPDATE! :(
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2018
Is this over
CaptainYogaPants chapter 7 . 8/31/2017
*flailing* *foot stomping* *squealing* *flailing*
Man. I, and many others here would just love it if you could finish this. I mean it would be The Tits. I know how the muse can get a little lost or dissapear completely and I certainly hope this isn't the case. I've read this again and think I like it even more now. Acually reading all your SPN stories again and man, if you wrote them currently I don't know what I'd do. Squeal and flail maybe?
So, I'll be sending you some sweet ass creative vibes and then some free time vibes cause I need your stories in my life. Completed. And some with them now. Cause, well, I love your shit and just need more of it. Please.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2017
Please continue. :( :( :(
CornishGirl chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Damn! Forgot you hadn't finished this; have been re-reading your SPN fics. It's now 2016 with S12 in the offing, so I suspect you quit on the show and will never finish this, which is a shame. You have a deft hand with quiet internal exposition that nonetheless says a great deal.
ackeberlynn chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
Your writing is superb, love the details and emotion you weave through. I also understand that it is hard to finish a story years after posting...but it can be done! Would love to read the rest of this, just saying.
CrazyWhatIfGirl chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Ahhh why did I not realize this was unfinished?! Oh man I really really REALLY want to know what happens next! Where is Sam? Is there any chance you'll ever finish this one? Gah so many questions! I hope you find the energy, time and patience to write more and answer some of them for us, your readers!
SGAavidreader chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Oh no! I made the disastrous mistake of not noticing this story was not completed. I am going to add my begging to all the previous reviewers who want to know if Jo is really the guilty party. I love your writing- particularly Reversals, and hope you may find the time to finish this someday.
LinktoTwilight chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Oh nooo! I didn't realize this story wasn't complete! Please please keep writing. I love the way you characterize the supernatural boys and you're writing is so well done! I would love to know what happens next. Seriously I know how hard it can be to get back into a story, really, but if you can it would be amazing! Thanks for the great stories so far! D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Any updates coming soon on this story, or ?
Mendai Decovrii chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
So... this says it hasn't been updated since 2008... any chance you might consider finishing it? I'd really love to know what happens!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2014