Reviews for Chimney Sweep
ALPS chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh yeah, there's definitely tons of smut. Seriously, The stuff you come up with, they're priceless, LOL.
rubell chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
lol! hella funny !
Random Little Remus Lover chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
ahahahahahahaha that was hysterical!
kissyourself chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Smut indeed. :)) When I read the summary, I thought, how could a 430-word story contain smut (tons of it?). Impossible, I said, but I still clicked it. And you didn't disappoint. It does contain a lot of smut. Hahahaha. Loved it.
ttrainsandsewingmachiness chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Hahahaha! Oh my gosh I officially love your friend tommy. That was really funny. I'm favouriting it. And I'll show it to all my frends. Tell tommy that he's a funny guy. ]
OstentatiousNature chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
ha ha ha! very nice. i am disapointed for the lack of ACTUAL smut, but it was amazingly funny. nice work
storm-brain chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
hallarious. I wondered why this was in the T section if it auctully was smut... it was really funny. Loved the 'dead racoons' line.
under a rock chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
hehe good trickery

whats saran wrap?
ARavenDetached chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
it was cruel of you to get mu hopes up for nothing but you never did say...
jolie7886 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Damn! I was looking forward to that smut! Well-placed innuendo is good too, though. . .
lyndsey morgan chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
lol that was pretty funny!
NarutoROCKS chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
LOL! That was amazing! XD
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
all that seems fititng is the word (it's not even a word but hey) lol and the big laughing smiley face; XD
TheAmazingJulio chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I'd like to sweep your chimney!

gotta love tommy.

and, as it so happens, I did have a heart attack upon reading the summary. I mean, you! writing smut!

it's was great, and I loved all the smut.
J Plash chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
HAHAHAHAHA. Cheers for bad innuendo :P *So* want to say 'you can sweep my chimney' to someone now :P Dear dear...