Reviews for The Devil and His Nasty Parlor Tricks
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Usualy I don't favourite oneshots, but this was so adorable!
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
awww luv the hurt and comfort and angst here

I like how you add angst for harry crying over what he thouught of his couch never be warm by Draco cuz he was dead.
TotalOtaku07 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Great story
DarkKiay chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was absolutely adorable in a demented-fluffy-sadist kindo of way. Know that i am sending many kisses towards you cute genuis!
T chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
You got me scared for a bit. Awesome fic :) the ending was adorable, and Draco was in character and still cute! I can see Harry somehow obsessed with death- I mean, after literally 17 years of his life almost dying and then surviving, it kinda gets to a person's head. This was excellently written, keeping in mind everything that had happened to them, so it showed how they had changed- not only Draco, but Harry as well. I liked that part especially. Keep up the good work.
waitingformyletter chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was a very good little story! I would love it if you kind of did a follow up or something. Even just another one shot that could be read alone or with this one. I'm about to go read all your other stories because I loved this one so much! I really appreciate your grammar by the way
orangemess chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
GOD I LOVED THIS ONE
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Loved this, I so wish Harry Potter had ended in something similar! Great job!
tvandel chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I've read this a couple of times now and I still love it.
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yaiks, I really thought you would wrench my heart out for a moment there! I usually dont read one shots, mostly because theyre too short. ;) Dont know what made me read this one, but I do not regret it, it was marvellous! Really great and lovely. )

How about your other stories, are they completed? (Excluding the one you've already mentioned) I have somewhat developed an aversion to read unfinished ones and tend to avoid them furiously.

Take care. )
redbull07 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
adorable. simply...adorable!
Elsyra chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was absolutely lovely! I love how Harry jumps to conclusions, which is kind of in character for him anyway xD. This is very well written and everything ties together nicely; great job!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
IDJSJAKML,;'DFSNMLA'SJKOS;LD

this is the BEST harry/draco story i've read in forever. scratch that, this is the best ffnet story i've read in forever.

your writing style is great. your characterization is flawless. your assessment is brutal and touching and real, and i found myself very moved by this quite short fic. seriously, this is amazing. the emotion in this is just so... sweet; funny; gritty; real. ffnet needs more writers like you.

-zozo