Reviews for Itachi, à la carte
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was just! It's like you KNOW them! Like you went and invaded their souls and wrote this! That ended was actually so perfect it neatly (did) brought me to tears!
appletree98 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aww that was oddly sweet and mushy. I loved it. Very good job. You are a great author.
missbip0lar chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You know, I've always said I would never read an Itachi/Sasuke fic. But I have to say, this was hot. Thanks for making my first Uchihacest experience worth it.
Hye Ri chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I think Naruto don't have many action in this fic. Hahaha he's really voyeur I think. Hahaha. Well, I think I don't mind being voyeur myself. Hehhehe
happy hamster chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I really like ItaSasuNaru! Yay for them!

Great fic! I like this fic!
Hiromi Not To Shabby chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw Poor Naruto Hardly Got To Join In On The Uchihacest Buttsmex [ But I Think He'll Be Fine xD Great Stroy I Almost Cried At The End.

Good Job !

Hiromi
naruxhokagex3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i loved loved loved your story.

i simply adored it

but one thing confused me...

doesnt the title mean..."itachi, at the map"

...it's not to be offensive or anything cause

ur story was one of my favorites...by a long shot

:D

hope to see more

thank you!
loved-less chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hot! So amazing!

Andy-kun
blisblop chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This makes sense, yes that would be a way for Naruto to make Sasuke ... third person was hot,very.
karishea chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
different but the ending was perfect
sasori-chibi chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
OMG! i loved this story! -uchiha fangirl mode- but naruto was being left out u.u any way it was really good
Kuro Fuyu Mitsukai chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
holly hell this thing is hot!

-KFM
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Nice story!
sodapopxfizzles chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Wow...just...WOW. This was way beyond amazing. I have no words to describe how beautiful this story was. Probably the best I have ever read. (And I've read A LOT) -bows- You are a Goddess of yaoi fanfiction, and I am but a humble peasant in your wake. Allow me to give my thanks to you for bestowing upon the world this wonderful piece of writing. It kicked major ass.

And now I must leave you, my Goddess, for I have to clean up all this blood that is now covering my keyboard and dripping onto the floor into an ever-growing puddle. I fear that I may also need to be given a blood transfusion. If I die tonight, I shall die happily, with no regrets.

Soda ((PS: Damn that was fun xD))
blkwingangel chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i think that this was the best threesome between these three that i've ever read. i think most of the time, smut with plot and purpose is just much more meaningful than just PWP.

the plus side was that this was just so deviously HOT.