Reviews for The Truth Decays
sakurahan chapter 19 . 4/9
What wait NO you can't stop it on such a cliffhanger! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A FIC LIKE THIS! omg please please PLEASE continue. I had been looking forever for a FMA and Naruto fic that blends together well and is NOT based in the FMA world. How can you leave it like this TT D,; so far from what I can guess Pride, Greed, Father and Maybe envy are alive an have crossed over to the Naruto world. Roy is the new Greed. Pride might have a new container, and AL might be stuck in the Void/where the gates are. If Father did indeed make himself Into a god I don't know why he would need Edward . But if we are going the FMA brotherhood rout then his power is not strong enough for him since he failed TRUTH real goal. Omg you are making me suspenseful. I Need to know what will happen next. Please continue this fic it is very well written and I could not stop reading it once I found it :D
Wahrheit Tiashe Raggs chapter 1 . 4/2
omgomgomg pls pls pls PLSSSS update soon! i just need to knw what happens next!
Rifful chapter 2 . 3/31
How to defeat the Freakin' Eyeball of Doom! I love it.
AutumnAgain chapter 19 . 3/20
So Pride bodysnatched Roy? That's... pretty close to the worst possible scenario. I wonder if it happened before or after the worldhopping thing/whether Ed knows about it. Interested to find out how that happened. Either way the second they meet up there is going to be so much yelling.
I appreciate the tortured prisoner insult contests.
How did Pride/Roy get Hinata to open the Gate while unconscious? I assume he killed a guard or nurse and dumped the body in the middle of the circle for materials, but activating a transmutation usually requires some level of effort. Did he just throw her in once it was active?
Excited to see where the story goes from here, when and if it continues! :)
God-of-my-life chapter 10 . 3/14
Am I the only one who wants to see Hohenheim show up and trash the village for what it's doing to his son?
DreamsOfTheDamn chapter 19 . 3/4
I love this story! It is well written and has a solid plot so far with excellent character development!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 14 . 3/3
I sense a 'strange bedfellows situation...
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 8 . 3/3
Don't worry Ed those aren't Chimeras
WolkaiserDrake chapter 19 . 3/2
I will always hate danzo, he is so flawed as a character, he knows LITERALLY nothing, he has a task force made to defend the village, doesnt even use it, claims he desires to protect the village, doesnt give a damn if its attacked, he is literally only there to cause trouble, and not even constructive trouble, but rather trouble for the sake of causing mass death and destruction kind of trouble
WolkaiserDrake chapter 5 . 3/1
assumptions, the one thing I hate in most fanfictions
Key and WolfStar-SCA chapter 4 . 2/25
This is one of my all-time favourite Fullmetal/Naruto crossovers, and far from my first time reading this story through, but it just got to nagging at me. As someone who spends their days working with blood, I just have to say there are many O neg people out there who would show up positive on coagulation tests. The ABO and Rh blood group systems are just the most easy to create antibodies against, but they are far from the only antigens on the red blood cells. To type a person actually requires a whole huge panel of tests to run on 27 antigens besides the ABO grouping, and those are only the common ones. There are still the extremely rare ones which less than 1% of the population may have. And there's the ones that change at different stages in your life, or the case of panagglutination in which all cells will have reactions regaurdless of what antigens are on their cells.

I understand why you chose to write it in the way you did, for laymen it seems impressive and I'm not telling you to change it or anything, I'm just letting you know the truth for your own benefit. After all, the more you know... If you were to change it, I would say something like "his blood reacted to every crossmatch they tried, even though his cells came back negative for every antigen they tested him for." or something like that, but that might not be as easy for other people to understand.
RainbowMaze chapter 19 . 2/21
Ksvgwusotn! What! You can't just stop there! I know (hope, mainly) that you will update this story again. You left a note on your profile page in 2017 stating that, while progress was slow, you will finish your stories, and this year is barely starting.

You cannot leave such an amazing, investing story with no ending. I hope that you will get to see this review and will continue to update this wonderful story!
Please update! This fanfic is amazing
BlackWolf2013 chapter 19 . 1/28
I would love to see a continuation of this story! It is incredibly well written and the characterization is spot on!
IT"S BEEN TWO YEARS.