Reviews for The Truth Decays
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6h ago
I cannot WAIT to see if Ed can combine jutsus with Alchemy.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/23
A good chapter to be sure. However, if Kisame found himself covered in hot oil then I'm more than certain he'd be on the floor in extreme pain, regardless of how physically tough he is. And also with severe burns. However, that was the only problem I found. Again, enjoyable chapter.
DecrepitSoul chapter 16 . 4/22
wow this is a really cool fanfiction it is one of my more favored naruto crossovers i normally don't give them much of a chance but i am glad that i gave yours a chance because it did not disappoint.
Dnar Semaj chapter 16 . 4/20
incompetants should be spelled incompetence. I really like the story. I wonder who put the curse seal on Edward... lots of suspense. Very nice.
Mojtaba13 chapter 16 . 4/16
yeah...cant wait for the next bullshit chapter!
Mojtaba13 chapter 14 . 4/16
look i get it...youre trying to be funny...but the shit is it just pisses me off...now let me tell you why cuz youre not the only one that pisses me off...the shit about evidence and needing support from the council doesnt work in the naruto world...is doesnt work in any type of naruto world...unless you make the shit so AU that is stops being the naruto world...do you know why...because their fucking ninja's with a fucking dictator who has all of the power in his or her hands...this bullshit is just a fucking way for "writers" to convince their readers that they should be carrying fucking idiot balls around when reading the stories...it might work for one chapter but not for the entire fucking story...
Mojtaba13 chapter 7 . 4/16
hahaha this is great...btw if you dont have a scene where every bone in ibikis body is broken and hes little brother body too...i will be very dissapointed...you see how good of a writer you are...im itching to kill ibiki when i usually like him.
Scorpius02 chapter 16 . 4/5
Get to the next one please! I got so addicted to reading this and couldn't stop reading it until I caught up to the latest chapter. I love the humor in this and how Ed is messing with everyone's mind. Please update soon!
ANGRY FAN chapter 16 . 3/30
WHY U NO UPDATE!
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 16 . 3/26
Love the combination of Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto! You did a great job with Naruto and Ed! Excited for the next update!

Yasha's Sis
flairina chapter 15 . 3/26
I concur with the last line of the next chapter. Please? I actually came back to reread this again because I simply wanted to re-experience it; not something I do very often.
urs-v chapter 16 . 3/18
That chapter was average, but overall, it wasn't that bad, just a bit messy. That's to be expected with all the change of point of view.

Ayway, I do hope that you will find the inspiration to finish chapter 17 without too much "brain pain"
JJ1293 chapter 16 . 3/8
Still giving this re-reads every now and again. It's that good.

Even if this is as far as it goes, thanks for a great story :)
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 16 . 3/3
Great story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Boomerpyro chapter 16 . 2/26
more. he can also take nitrogen from the air and slow down its momentum, making liquid nitrogen.
2,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »