Reviews for The Truth Decays
apolausta chapter 19 . 7/19
I really enjoyed this story! I love your portrayal of Ed, and your handle of battle scenes is amazing. Honestly, I usually skim past them, but I actually read and enjoyed yours, so kudos! Thank you so much for writing and sharing 3
mercygraves7 chapter 19 . 7/12
This story is amazing and the plot is just perfect you also portrayed Eds character perfectly. I can not wait to see more of your great story please update I'm begging you !
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 19 . 7/6
ED NOOOOOO! Omg I love this fic so much. I can't wait to see what you do next! I'm so nervous about Danzo but I'm kinda hoping Pride will find them before Ed can say anything too important. Also, Roy! Roy's stuck with Pride? Is it like Ling and Greed? Except Pride is more in charge than Roy? Oh man I'm so excited for what you do next! Thanks!
JelliesTheFish chapter 19 . 6/30
Aw maaaann! You can't leave it hanging there! What an unexpected turn! Pride/Roy to the rescue, whaaat. I love this! :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 6/28
Ch 19

Eduard has the temperament of very grumpy uncle / grandpa / pirate when he wants.

And torturing sparks it even more. And creates untrust .

Now he was hitten in very sensitive thing and damn it .

It was Danzo and Root .
Repeatguest chapter 18 . 6/28
Hey, I was having a rough day yesterday, and rereading this story again was a big help. My personal issues seem to be resolving themselves now, but this was a helpful distraction from a bad head-space that I was in before the dust could start to settle. I thought that I should stop by and thank you for making it exist.
Peace dude :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 6/28
Ch 15

Ed is in a way between Kuubi with Shukako similar minor powers and Nine.

Like very grumpy sailor radiating sourness from there to here.
Nekosongbird chapter 19 . 6/26
"Al, is it our stop?". This is great. And Danzo is SO wrong! I love this story.
Nekosongbird chapter 18 . 6/26
Great story!
I don't think this should be rated M. Yes, there is blood and violence, but not anything sexual or very (extremely) sexually explicit.
Nekosongbird chapter 6 . 6/25
In the Naruto universe, modes of transportation with technology don't exist, along with guns. Only computers and hospital stuff exists. In FMA, guns and trucks exist, but since (FMA 2003 explanation, still relates to manga) their universe went in the alchemy/magic route instead of technical route, airplanes may not exist.
And dang this story has been going on for a long time! Two- thousand and eight! (Not being a jerk, just hoping you finish the story and don't leave it trailing (I seriously cry when that happens, and this story is REALY funny! I love it!)
TwistedTwizzler chapter 18 . 6/19
Please continue! Leaving me in this state of suspense
SameraKhaser chapter 14 . 6/14
I hate Konoha in this story
Ultra8 chapter 19 . 6/13
"He smells like everyone", Pride's certainly been busy...that's quite frightening when you think about it. Awesome to see this updated though I wish I'd been paying attention when it did, I missed a whole 5 months that I could have been reading this.
Looking forward to seeing the bizarre mess that's about to go down once all these sides eventually collide. It's truly going to be a sight to see. Excellent work!
MintBonBon chapter 19 . 6/12
I like dis lots. Please write more D: D: D:
Seven Purple Chickens chapter 18 . 6/7
I love this story. It is my favorite on the site.
2,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »