Reviews for The Truth Decays
JelliesTheFish chapter 18 . 6/18
Just re-read this fic and I'm still loving it!
Ash0011 chapter 19 . 5/28
can someone please kill danzo now, I mean seriously he's a jerk
Christ Danzo, This’s a whole nother level of evil even for you.

And Hinata (and poor Roy wtf NOoo) crippled and helpless with the worst homunculus ever, who—based on Kiba’s ‘they smell like everyone comment—presumably has been engaging in seriel killer/soul-eating pastimes and who is likely full of genocidal intent. GODDAMNIT SAVE THEM.

At least Tayuya and Ed have each other to bitch at? To be honest, you had me rooting for her defeat/capture/death in earlier chapters like a bloodthirsty motherfucker. Yet now you have me hoping that she makes it out alive and she and Ed escape and run off into the sunset together, screaming and bringing chaos in their wake like the smol, precious delinquent children that they are. That’s some damn good character work there.

And TRAINS! Danzo’s sleep deprivation machinations thwarted by trains! Excellent.

But then you dragged the kid into this and destroyed all my joy. :(

You utter cliffhanger-ing bastard! You are cruel. :(
notsofrilly chapter 9 . 5/8
He's basically trolling them. Taking a hurt bird to the vet. Eating a sandwich in the park. He's out there in the open and they can find him. I hope he keeps on bringing chaos to Konoha
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 5/8
So I don't know why I never considered a Naruto X FMA crossover. For a long time I likened seals to transmutation circles but the idea of a crossover fic never crossed my mind.
sakurahan chapter 19 . 4/9
What wait NO you can't stop it on such a cliffhanger! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A FIC LIKE THIS! omg please please PLEASE continue. I had been looking forever for a FMA and Naruto fic that blends together well and is NOT based in the FMA world. How can you leave it like this TT D,; so far from what I can guess Pride, Greed, Father and Maybe envy are alive an have crossed over to the Naruto world. Roy is the new Greed. Pride might have a new container, and AL might be stuck in the Void/where the gates are. If Father did indeed make himself Into a god I don't know why he would need Edward . But if we are going the FMA brotherhood rout then his power is not strong enough for him since he failed TRUTH real goal. Omg you are making me suspenseful. I Need to know what will happen next. Please continue this fic it is very well written and I could not stop reading it once I found it :D
Wahrheit Tiashe Raggs chapter 1 . 4/2
omgomgomg pls pls pls PLSSSS update soon! i just need to knw what happens next!
Rifful chapter 2 . 3/31
How to defeat the Freakin' Eyeball of Doom! I love it.
AutumnAgain chapter 19 . 3/20
So Pride bodysnatched Roy? That's... pretty close to the worst possible scenario. I wonder if it happened before or after the worldhopping thing/whether Ed knows about it. Interested to find out how that happened. Either way the second they meet up there is going to be so much yelling.
I appreciate the tortured prisoner insult contests.
How did Pride/Roy get Hinata to open the Gate while unconscious? I assume he killed a guard or nurse and dumped the body in the middle of the circle for materials, but activating a transmutation usually requires some level of effort. Did he just throw her in once it was active?
Excited to see where the story goes from here, when and if it continues! :)
God-of-my-life chapter 10 . 3/14
Am I the only one who wants to see Hohenheim show up and trash the village for what it's doing to his son?
DreamsOfTheDamn chapter 19 . 3/4
I love this story! It is well written and has a solid plot so far with excellent character development!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 14 . 3/3
I sense a 'strange bedfellows situation...
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 8 . 3/3
Don't worry Ed those aren't Chimeras
WolkaiserDrake chapter 19 . 3/2
I will always hate danzo, he is so flawed as a character, he knows LITERALLY nothing, he has a task force made to defend the village, doesnt even use it, claims he desires to protect the village, doesnt give a damn if its attacked, he is literally only there to cause trouble, and not even constructive trouble, but rather trouble for the sake of causing mass death and destruction kind of trouble
WolkaiserDrake chapter 5 . 3/1
assumptions, the one thing I hate in most fanfictions
2,896 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »