Reviews for The Truth Decays
Turtlesound chapter 18 . 1h
Great writing! I'm impressed, especially how you handled the fight scenes, a lot of people have trouble with those. Keep writing!
Falseaxiom chapter 18 . 7/23
I don't think anyone else has mentioned this, but I love how taken aback the sand trio is when confronted with Tsunade's frankness. I get the feeling that Temari probably had this whole speech planned and never got to use it.
I'm also curious why Danzo wants to have a meeting, since he seems to have what he wanted. An opportunity to gloat over Tsunade's presumed mistakes?

Between Naruto and Gaara and Kakashi and Gai, there are a lot of really cute friendship moments in this chapter too. There was also a lot of angst (which tbh is always a good thing far as I am concerned :D) I ended up feeling pretty sorry for Naruto here. Having one of his friends "die" is probably the saddest thing he could experience right now, and he deals with it like a trooper. He's a good kid and he deserves a hug.

And speaking of good kids, we have Hinata and the mystery homunculus. I'm really desperate to know who he is and what is going to happen to Hinata.

We also haven't seen Ed in a while, I do hope he is alright.
rinievermilion chapter 18 . 7/22
Oh do continue this story, missy! You've been gone for too long i really like this fic! I hope you didn't abandoned us anyway, great, awesome, marvelous story, enough said. Kudos to you for writing this. 4/5 rates. Pretty good to me! I hope you come back soon! x
Resisting the Borg chapter 18 . 7/20
… So Father has shown up now? Forget Orochimaru. This is where things get real.

Unless, of course, it ISN'T Father and I misread, but I think it's fairly safe to say it is.
Wise.sarachi chapter 15 . 7/19
I hope Ed know a way to cured the curse and the Bird-seal.
Cat4961 chapter 18 . 7/2
This should not be rated M, I have red gorior things only rated T. This is really good and I love how you wrote this! Please countinue!
Wizarx chapter 18 . 7/1
Well, teen's are supposed to be mature so it should stay rated T. This is a great story, I can't wait to find out where Ed is or who the guy with purple irises is! :D
Raven Blanchard chapter 18 . 6/23
Omg. Pride? Freaking PRIDE?
Vendelareader chapter 18 . 6/21
Omg this fucking story is alive again and it's still just as amazing(I reread everything) and the funny parts are still just as funny(I have this habit of screen shooting funny comments and I'm pretty sure I took pics of the same things as I did last time). I think this should be a M rated story, there is a lot of blood, cursing and just having Anko being suggestive should be enough to up the rating. Also don't be afraid that it will be harder to find, I usually look for M rated multi chapter stories when I want a more serious story with a lot of fighting.

Now back to the chapter I just read. :) WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY PRECIOUS ANGEL. MUTE, DAMAGED SPINE AND A FUCKING COMA(although she did wake up but nonetheless)? I AM CLOSE TO TEARS!

Also the mysterious man, is it Roy? It feels like Roy. But several things just don't add up, purple eyes for example? I don't remember any FMA character with black hair, pale skin and purple eyes. If of course it isn't a homunculus, but their eyes, along with Roy's, are black. But Envy can of course change his eye colour but it's impossible for him to use alchemy. So it has to be an alchemist, but what is the black void and eyes inside of him Hinata sees? A philosophers stone? I'm so curious!

And before I end this way to long review, are Shikamaru going to get any bigger role in this? Having the fight against the sound ninjas in the village fucked up his story line(which is fine, we got Sasuke to stay on the right track for a bit longer instead). But I just thought that it would be fun to see your take on Shikamaru vs Ed's intellects. Shikamaru also just so happens to be my favourite character in Naruto so it would be fun to know if he will come to play a bigger part in all of this. :)
Duncan0Idaho chapter 12 . 6/13
What are you exactly aiming for? A darker take on the manga? A realistic take on the world? Because Naruto ninjas are not equiparable to Real life ninjas. They work on a different set of values than the real life ninja.

Ibiki nodded sharply. He was not happy.

Sorry but if Ibiki is not happy for not being able to torture edward then he should be fired. A torturer despite many 'medieval' or 'renacentist' works imply does not enjoys the torture, otherwise its not a job but pleasure. Enjoying torture was discouraged often (as far as couple books I read on the subject) because it could lead to excess. A dead prisoner is a terrible one.

I am liking the general idea of Edward being in Konoha but the general treatment of some of Naruto's closest people to the blonde jinchuriki is nothing short of staggering.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 5 . 6/13
... ok I have a question, why Edward is being interrogated? He saved the WMD of Konoha that should earn some brownie points, they removing his arm is also very un konoha like considering the stances of the 3rd, 4th and 5th hokages on removal of organs (a big no) Yes Edward is a foreginer but treating him like a possible prisoner is not in concordance with what we've seen of Konoha.

Also Council? Really? You are going to use a fan created idea? Thats not right man, every other fic, 99.99.9% of this entire websites makes use of the council, council, mysterious non canon characters aka OC's that hold power over the military dictator. And I am not kidding its a very fandom specific plot that pops up in nearly every fic.

Otherwise this story has been interesting so far.

Oh and I have a final critique, Naruto's intelligence, he is book dumb, that means the he might not know the entire chakra details but that does not means he is an idiot, your pretty much portrayed him as that when he was talking with Sasuke. Or well thats how I feel he came up and then there is Jiraiya's overtly negativity, Jiraiya is a boisterous man, he laughs, drinks and is usually a goof when he is not around Tsunade or an authority figure, him telling that Edward might be unable to be saved? It seems somewhat OOC.

But thats just my opinion.
M rating please. Censoring profanities breaks the flow of the story and draws the eye away from wherever the reader was at.
dzk87 chapter 18 . 6/8
I think this should be M.

I want to see updates.

What does Hinata get back for the truth?
artsyari chapter 18 . 5/30
This is really good so far. If you can, please continue the story! Thanks for weighting this far. :D
KK chapter 4 . 5/24
Explain for me please why Ed doesn't have much chakra? It's supposed to be a mix between the mental and physical energies right? He has both well in hand and exercised even and they CAN sense some chakra so it's not like it only exists in Naruto's world. Wouldn't it make more sense for him to have chakra but maybe little to no access or coils that haven't been stretched or used like a ninja's would have been?
2,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »