Reviews for The Truth Decays
Raeolu chapter 18 . 9/11
Duuuuuude, this is really really good! I love love love the way you write the characters, and the storyline is just enthralling! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us!
zanpaktospirit0 chapter 19 . 9/11
Damn it a 2 year cliffhanger
Statess1 chapter 19 . 9/3
U must continue this story! It is amazing
Please come back to this!
Curious chapter 19 . 8/30
Crud he's not talking to Danzo is he?

CRUD GOOD LUCK ED
freespiritforever chapter 19 . 8/29
Gooooooooooooooood shit 00 10/10 thats some good shit. mmmhmmm 100% good shit if i do say so and i do say so 00 100%
Mercenary9814 chapter 15 . 8/22
Imagine an omake where people complain about the flute and they have a shouting match just cussing at each other. Imagine that building filled with people like the Scotsman from Samurai Jack. CH15 I think
CrimsonSonja chapter 19 . 8/20
decided to wait on commuting till I got to the end. and might I say... OMG PLEEEEEEEASE UPDATE! there aren't very many Naruto fanfics I like, but this is probably, no, definitely my favorite. I need more!
Brenden1k chapter 19 . 8/18
You cannot leave us on this cliffhanger.
laelruin chapter 19 . 8/11
Super cool story! Can't wait for Danzo to die and to find out what happens with Madara, the Alchemist conglomeration and Hinata.
L
tarrangar chapter 11 . 8/11
Really hope Hinata get in trouble for that, ally or not when you make such an agreement on the field of battle you keep it, otherwise if it get out, your whole village get an reputation for being someone not worth negotiating with, as they will break any agreement at the first convenience.
Just wanted to pop in to say that I love this story and seeing it continued would make my everything.
BuzzyBumbleBee13 chapter 19 . 7/28
Is this Fic dead?
JelliesTheFish chapter 18 . 6/18
Just re-read this fic and I'm still loving it!
Ash0011 chapter 19 . 5/28
can someone please kill danzo now, I mean seriously he's a jerk
Christ Danzo, This’s a whole nother level of evil even for you.

And Hinata (and poor Roy wtf NOoo) crippled and helpless with the worst homunculus ever, who—based on Kiba’s ‘they smell like everyone comment—presumably has been engaging in seriel killer/soul-eating pastimes and who is likely full of genocidal intent. GODDAMNIT SAVE THEM.

At least Tayuya and Ed have each other to bitch at? To be honest, you had me rooting for her defeat/capture/death in earlier chapters like a bloodthirsty motherfucker. Yet now you have me hoping that she makes it out alive and she and Ed escape and run off into the sunset together, screaming and bringing chaos in their wake like the smol, precious delinquent children that they are. That’s some damn good character work there.

And TRAINS! Danzo’s sleep deprivation machinations thwarted by trains! Excellent.

But then you dragged the kid into this and destroyed all my joy. :(

You utter cliffhanger-ing bastard! You are cruel. :(