Reviews for The Truth Decays
oofins-Mc'goofins chapter 19 . 5/14
I have never watched Naruto, but this entire fic is great, simply by exposing Edward Elric to a bunch of stupid ninjas. I know this fic is dead (in that its been more than 6 years since it's been updated), but I can still appreciate it.
Iria Stars chapter 19 . 4/4
Got to re-read the story and I love it. 10/10
Lampalot7 chapter 18 . 4/2
This story is so so so amazing, man. I literally come back and re read it all the time, even though I don't like ffn too much anymore. I hope that you're okay and that you some day find the time or motivation to write more of this, but even if not, thank you so much for writing this story!
Reviewing this chapter because I already reviewed the last one on a previous read T.T
It’s been a rough couple of years but I still really wish that you’d come back. Well wishes.
BulanFebruari chapter 19 . 1/15
Danzo willl forever be in my number one "The man I hate the most" list.
Gerhman Remington chapter 13 . 1/8
red flag of quality folks
AngryYob chapter 19 . 11/1/2021
ok right... can we like... move on from the strapped to the chair and interrogated, this is god damn chapter 19 and i feel like we are back to chapter 2? Like is there no other settings than torture dungeon.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2021
Curious about Naruto. What’s he up to? Is he up to date on recent events, or is that classified? If so, how much does he know and how does he feel about it?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2021
Porque abandonaste we el fic bro está muy bueno
Guest chapter 19 . 9/14/2021
Please come back. :(
pink chayito chapter 19 . 7/15/2021
I found a gem this is so well done and everyone is in chraracter
Maybe someday continue it?
Angular Glass chapter 19 . 7/13/2021
Ed just cannot catch a break in this. Its honestly demoralizing to read. Well written, great ideas and plot but come on. Ed just gets pooped on for the entire runtime
ita123 chapter 19 . 6/15/2021
Update please TT
thorl chapter 1 . 6/2/2021
wow.. i hope you continue this story. it was wonderful.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/11/2021
We love you. Hope you are well.
3,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »