Reviews for The Truth Decays
BraveVesperia chapter 13 . 1/22
cool story so far
majorshane chapter 19 . 1/21
Omg, so freaking awesome! Worth the wait! Please continue!
kazemaru gin chapter 19 . 1/21
Danzo is asking the Dwarf in the Flask to teach him about alchemy. RIP Danzo
Peter Kim chapter 19 . 1/21
I has been a long time since this fanfiction has a new chapter. I do not think that ninja can use alchemy due to them using chraka and Alchemists cannot use chraka due to using alchemy(It balance out the powers). Roy is good at burning or causing fire alchemy but at other types of alchemy, not that well. Like the other reviewers of this fanfiction, I think Eric will give some secret of alchemy but not the very dangerous secrets of alchemy however Eric has to kill almost anyone that knows the secrets of alchemy since he doesn't want alchemy to fall into wrong hands.. I look forward in Danzo getting what he deserves, death or worse!
Piemur1 chapter 19 . 1/21
[throws more rotten produce finishing with a durian] Boo! Hiss! Moar!
bloodmutt chapter 7 . 1/21
I've never really watched a lot of naruto, but apparently the leaf village is pretty much evil according to this so far lol. Like I said never watched or read a lot of naruto so they might be at first for all I know
mbwakali chapter 19 . 1/21
nice! unexpected update is the best update.
as always your writeing is awesomesauce and i totaly wana see more.
On a slight side note, the torture and deprevation of liberty was realy hard for me to read, not onacount of bad writeing, but it was kinda ..trigger like... but i would just like to point out it was harsh cause it was so real. you sir, write well. but umm maby a warning, totaly nawt critizim, just an observation.

once again well written.

also poor hinita :(
kiki chapter 19 . 1/21
Thank you for continuing writing and posting, it is always hard to stay on top of even the most fun activities when you are in the middle of trying to make life work.
That being said...leaving me with all these cliffhangers is killing me! I love the plot and what is going on, but i have no idea how you plan on resolving the situations you have poor Ed in. Which on your end is tribute to fantastic writing, and on my end is...me going bald slowly... from ripping all the hair out.
Lucas chapter 19 . 1/20
I'm so excited this is back! This chapter was awesome, I love the tone you set between gory realism and snarky quips.
Trace Reading chapter 19 . 1/20
Either use the words or don't, but don't fucking censor them.
Pagemaster96 chapter 19 . 1/20
Great chapter, I've been hoping for an update! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Pagemaster
FisherTheFish chapter 19 . 1/20
I just finished reading this entire fanfic for the third time and I must say every chapter is a blast. I enjoyed it each time and it was nice to finally see a new chap after such a long time.

Cannot begin to describe how much I'm fangirling right now. Keep up the hard work and update fast!
Dipilidopa chapter 19 . 1/20
After re-reading evryting, I can say that I still enjoy your story.
I am very courios to know what Ed saw
coronadomontes chapter 19 . 1/20
buen capitulo-good chapter
Shiori-tama chapter 19 . 1/20
Y-y-you updated... *sobs painfully*
IM SO HAPPY *Does happy dance*

And this new chapter was sooooooo good.
Hadn't felt this good ever since...I don't know.. forever?
Anyway, this was a goo story I can't-COULDN'T abandon.
So I started at chapter 1 again and spent the whole day reading upto chapter 19.
It was worth it. Heh.