Reviews for The Truth Decays
vava chapter 19 . 3/19/2016
Don't normally review but in this case it's a courtesy and a pleasure, since you did pump 100K words that have absolutely delighted me. I've read the entire thing in one sitting, which is a tribute both to the awesome stuff you come up with and my own powers of procrastination. I sure hope you're keepin on with this story!
Bob chapter 19 . 3/19/2016
My body gonna explode... damn this is better than any shittie harem.
Argosaxelcaos chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
Awesome story! Loved the wierd friendship between Tayuya and Ed. So, next is escaping, and it seems that since "Death" is the one Ed is talking to looks like Danzo is not making it out alive. Heartbreaking, that :)

An idea though, if Ed and Tayuya and maybe Hinata escape the village it will look like he is an enemy of konoha and that means more ninjas, and possibly Naruto going after them, while he goes to the village where the Al doll was to try and learn more. That way you have conflict both between our 'team' and their pursuers, an excuse to show us more of the world and bring more characters into the fray...

Anyway, it's your story and I'm loving it, but please, don't take years between updates again
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 17 . 3/8/2016
Fuckung root.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
IM SO ANGRY CURSE SEAL?WHAT
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
What the hell. Hinata said she'd let him go if Ed helped her teammates. And the they just tied him up and took him like that agreement never happened? So pissed at everything konoha right now.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
Mid genin level? mid GENIN level? WHAT.
I'm getting annoyed at konoha bullying Ed urrrggghhguagskdla. Pretty interesting fic, but I hope this chase ends soon.
Noradin chapter 18 . 3/6/2016
The story certainly should be rated 'M'.
The xx's are silly. Everyone knows it is swearing anyway. Get rid of them.
Mariagoner chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
Oh god. RABBIT. Jesus, that killed me. Talk about a way of showing just how fucked up and ruthless Root and Danzo really and truly are.

Jesus. Poor Edward. Poor Hinata. Poor kiddo as well. This is terrible, terrible, terrible in the best way imaginable. What a thrill-ride of a fic!
cam155 chapter 19 . 2/28/2016
Wow this cliff hanger. Come out with the next chapter soon PLEASE.
skywiseskychan chapter 19 . 2/25/2016
somehow I doubt that anything Elric says is going to be useful to Danzo. Although I think he might be surprised at the numbers game given he knows what goes into a philosophers stone... or um, maybe depending on the when he was taken. I don't remember for this story anymore.

The allusion to train travel was hilarious btw.
Nameless I am chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
I love this. You are an awesome person
Nathanel chapter 19 . 2/22/2016
Damyamamio? Where did you get that from?
Anyways, love the "friendship" between Tayuya and Elric. They're so much alike.
cor chapter 19 . 2/19/2016
Well, damn. Danzo is one cold SOB.
Celka-Q chapter 12 . 2/18/2016
Well, I like the story so far.

It's got solid writing, an interesting plot, and the interactions between characters are realistic. The characterization is done really well too. The only thing is... this whole situation just makes me want a horrible and painful death to pretty much the whole Naruto cast so far, those ungrateful bastards.

I mean, yeah the reasons behind their actions are understandable, but f*** damn if I don't hope for some karma backlash to smack them upside their heads.
2,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »