Reviews for The Truth Decays
RogerDering chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
Awesome story, the exchange between Anko and Edward was simply brilliant. Curious to see how Ed will fair with Oro taking interest in him.
Damar chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
"I'm surprised Tsunade or Jaraiya hadn't mentioned that Elrci might be able to build up some good will by resurfacing the two buildings he sank."

In Elric's case, they have to build up a lot of good will with him first, considered he's been abducted, attacked, interrogated, his automail arm stolen and held captive several times, despite the only thing he's done was being helpful.
Cherrysinger chapter 14 . 4/1/2009
Ok...I think I get it now x)
Cherrysinger chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Ibiki wondered what it would take to make Edward cry.?

Jeez! Can't they see that Ed is being nice? And WHY are they so mean to him when he helped the Leaf village in the first place...I know I already mentioned this...but honestly, I have to express my bewilderment. Also I'm a big fan of Ed.
Cherrysinger chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
What the..? Really, I don't understand why they're being so cruel to Ed. It just came out of nowhere to me. It seems unrealistic ...
zephyr hb chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
Hel!

Well at first i was thinking.

Full metal alchemist and Naruto?

But now im convinced.

-.-

Good job.
Peter Kim chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
When is chapter 15 of The Truth Decays are going to write and post? Edward was able to resist Itachi's Tsukuyomi beacuse he felt pain where the automail is since he shouldn't able to feel pain there and Itachi made a mistake which Sasuke can't use unless he cut his arms off and made an automail or something like that.
Alehhandro chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
damn.. a very good story.. And the first Naruto/Alchemist xOver that is worthy reading... i congrat you and hope for a fast updating..

hav'nt got anything more to say but you definetely got a new reader.

alehhandro.. .;-]
laughing on the inside chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
yay a new chapter! hopefully a new chapter will be out before too long!
Alianora Serein chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
I love Naruto and I love Ed, the Fullmetal Alchemist. You have managed two cross them in a wonderful story creating a combined universe without betraying any of the original characters portrayed in it.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
interesting story. I'm surprised Tsunade or Jaraiya hadn't mentioned that Elrci might be able to build up some good will by resurfacing the two buildings he sank.
Namikazelil chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
OMG awesome chapter! i feel really bad for lee and i hope that his attitude towards ed changes soon! and yes its so sad that naruto wasnt in this chap much! hope to see him more soon! along with Kimimaro! ahh! that ought to be exciting! lol update soon!
GoldenRat chapter 14 . 3/27/2009
I hope Edward can get rid of the caged bird seal.
123PIKACHU chapter 14 . 3/27/2009
great chapter really long but well-written overall. [:
bubblys chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
i figured anko would be more sadistic but apparently not...

still good! _