Reviews for The Truth Decays
Hijokugei chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
Bad ass! You have caused me to need to read FMA now!

Overall, excellent, but I'm not sure if Ed's trust issues are in character. I'd personally like to see more trust between Ed and Konoha, but that, again, may just be his character.
Energythehedgehog chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
Really love this story and even though the wait for the next chapter is unbearable it is always worth it because I absolutly love this crossover its the best Naruto FMA crossover I have Ever read. By now I figured out that the little toy Naruto won for Edward is actually Al so I am guessing Ed might transmute a bigger body of al and then transmute his soul into it so Al makes an appearance in this story.
C.C chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
I love this story; it's probably the best crossover fic I've ever read; and your writing style is awesome.

Please continue this fanfic !
thepenultimatefailure chapter 14 . 8/25/2009
Great story! I have to say you write some of the best crossovers I have ever read! This one is so exciting and all around enjoyable to read, amazing job! Sorry if I'm not coherent, it's one in the morning, and I have work...curse awesome fanfiction and it's incredible time absorbtion powers! I really enjoyed this story , thanks for writing it _
Moon Ecstasy chapter 14 . 8/25/2009
Hello, I'm re-reading again and I didn't realize I hadn't reviewed this chapter.

So: HELL YES!

I feel a little bad for the awkwardness Lee is suffering and I also really hope Ed get's that seal removed. Please, please, please! I wonder if the Hyuuga's really are behind this or if it really is Danzo.

And that doll... creepy. Really, really creepy. Does this mean Al's there or is it Envy? I know you're going more by the manga not the anime (thank god) so I'm curious what that doll means.

And Orochi-teme! Maybe he'll get a hold of Ed and Ed'll kill him... actually I hope he doesn't get a hold of Ed. I also hope your Sasuke doesn't betray everyone. I hate Sasuke for that. Hate him so very much I do.

...

*thinks back to something Ed thought*

Actually it would be hi-freaking-larious if Mustang showed up.

Looking forward to more as always. Why do you think I keep re-reading this story? It's that good!

Cheers!
Asymmetric chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
OH. MY. GOD.

-fangirl squee-

You brought in MORE PLOT. That should have been impossible, but no, you still went and did it, even in a (blessedly) long chapter.

I OFFICIALLY WORSHIP YOU AS THE GOD(DESS?) OF FMA CROSSOVERS.

-grovels on floor-

Not to mention the fact that the two plot devices (the seal and Oro's interest) are really well thought out.

Ed will be very interested in Kimimaro's bloodline limit, too, if he finds out, just like Oro will be interested in Ed's seaming relationship with Death, not to mention the intelligence Kabuto gave him about the whole genjustu thing.

Come to think of it, Kimimaro's ability to manipulate bones sounds kind of Wrath-y. Or maybe that's just me being weird. I dunno.

I doubt that Ed would go without a fight, though, if he'd go at all. He doesn't seem like that kind of person, and Oro only knows how to tempt with power, which Ed doesn't want or need.

Of course, Ed could be brought in by force, although if that would even be possible without getting rid of the seal I don't know.

I know you haven't updated in months, but please, please continue. Even a short chapter is fine. Heck, even fluff is fine.

And if you want a new brain, I can give you one, just so you'll update. Mine, if you feel picky. x3

Tric
Asymmetric chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
It's me again. -bows-

So, this chapter was the funniest yet, honestly, you make me wet my pants.

"... a haiku about a protein-rich diet."

-dies laughing-

Gai is, as usual, awesome. I don't like your Lee, though. He's not that emo. Is he?

“Let me get this straight,” Masao said. “You started a fight with 2 S-class missing nin, because they were ‘jerks’ and tried to cut the line for Dango?”

Ed nodded. “And they were dressed like idiots. It looked like they were wearing shower curtains. I had to say something.”

And if that's not enough ...

“No,” Ibiki said. “But he’ll be in full restraints for the next interrogation.”

“Yeah,” Anko snorted. “Next time you might lose your pants too.”

UPDATE. SOON. PLEASE.
snowecat chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
It's been 5 months, any chance of a new chapter soon? What would Ed do with Kimimaro, I wonder? Looking forward to more.
Asymmetric chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I'm really bored, so I'm going to write a super-long review for you. Hope you don't mind.

Haha, Ed's not too happy about the missing arm. I wonder if he'll destroy any buildings? :P

"It was like something was taking half of everything his body made. Ibiki supposed that explained Ed’s diminutive stature."

Does that have anything to do with Equivalent Exchange? Or do bodies work differently in Konoha? That would explain the impressive, somewhat impossible physical feats ninja can constantly preform. IF the medic-nin could figure Ed out, would he be able to take supplements to put him physically on-par with most people (ninja) in Konoha?

I'm also wondering whether the alchemical designs on the automail will be able to help Ed put it back together if it's damaged. He can't just go back to Winry for repairs. Either he's mostly stayed out of trouble up until this point, or he can fix his limbs.

Somehow I could completely see the medic-nin finding out how automail works and giving Lee some prosthetics, and if that doesn't sound like TOTAL WIN to you, then you must be blind. Or something.

"The guy glared harder, and a vein stood out on his temple. The nurse passed out. Lee caught her before she hit the ground, and the boy gave Ed a look that said 'for the love of God shut up!'"

That cracked me up. It really did. My parents are looking at me funny now.

I blame you.

Ed's not going to react too kindly to interrogation either, Ed being Ed.

Oh, and I like your AU. It gives Ed at least minimal ability to transmute, which he is going to need, or I'm a horse.

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE. :o
Asymmetric chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
I hope Ed gets better soon, so he can ... oh, I dunno, ally with Konoha and kick some ass?

Naruto isn't nearly that annoying in my opinion, but oh, well.

And Sasuke's still a prick. ;D
Asymmetric chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Still interested, although sometimes I spot typoes. Nothing that can't be fixed, though, right?

Ed's blinking thing is genius. Would that work for other characters/ninja? Is it a product of his over-analytical take on most situations?

Sasuke is officially a prick for trying to kill him, too. Wait a sec. He was a prick long before that.

DIE, SASUKE. DIE.

Update, please, even if you have apparently abandoned this fic.
Asymmetric chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I've been trying to find a decent FMA/Naruto crossover for a while, and this is one of the best I've seen. Thank you.

Haha, it seems like Ed just can't stay out of a fight for long. His interaction with Naruto was hilarious.
akjsddfs chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
So I hear you've been eaten by zombies. Maybe you should read World War Z and see where you fit in.

...ok, odd place for a book recommendation, but it's there. hope to hear from you soon (but no pressure, i can just re-read all your old chapters)
LeonaWriter chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
I like how you've been progressing the story so far - not too fast, no forced pace, plenty of foreshadowing/Chekov's Guns etc. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of minor confrontation between Ed and Sasuke, though. Sasuke, whose brother keeps (apparently) trying to kill him, and Edward Elric, who gave up his arm to keep as much of his brother in this world as he could, and protected and loved his little brother muchly.. the clashing points of view on who a brother is supposed to be would be interesting.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with the Al/Festival Armour Toy and Lee arcs, too.
Captain Jasmine Vanity chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
i hope you're continuing this, its really good. i ike it.

keep writing!