Reviews for The Truth Decays
llat-2 chapter 13 . 3/17
Danzo's 'support' and a kunai in the back are pretty much the same thing.
TheHaloFreak chapter 17 . 3/15
Please update! I need MOAR! Now that I've started watching Naruto this story makes more sense but I still amusingly lost with the Naruto stuff. I still want more!
Adelheidi36 chapter 18 . 3/14
nah you're good I've seen worse in books rated T and the profanity sensor might still be a good Idea
Yeh chapter 18 . 3/9
Hey, just commenting so let you know what you already know, your story is awesome, and I'm so excited for the upcomings. But take your time, it's your life and we can't make you do anything. I don't think the profanities should make it M, but maybe for graphic descriptions? But I've seen pretty bad stuff under M anyways so don't fret too much about it. .
Ryuken-Sogetsu chapter 18 . 3/3
PRIDE! I'm so happy he's the other one!
If you're going to use the word "fuck", use it. If you don't want to use it, don't. The whole adding "xx" thing, when we all know what it means, is pointless and distracting to the reader, especially when we just fill it in as "fuck" in our heads anyway. If someone is going to get offended by the word, they're going to be offended regardless of if you throw "xx" in or not. Language is not a reason to get a story removed on this site, so just write the word if you really need to. And you don't need too, because neither Naruto or FMA used that word in canon. Either way, it will help your story flow better without unneeded censorship.
Um. Yeah. Actually, the Hokage can tell the Council to fuck off whenever he or she wants. The idea that the Council has power over the Hokage is 100% pure fanon. The Fire Daimyo is the only one who can make the Hokage do anything. The council is there to offer advice and help the Hokage out, and that's pretty much it.
Battlesny chapter 18 . 2/25
if stabbings mean it should be rated M then almost every anime/manga I have ever watched should be.
Battlesny chapter 15 . 2/25
YAY! 10% puppies :)
wolfly chapter 18 . 2/25
Waaaah I'm so happy you're still writing this!
Battlesny chapter 6 . 2/25
there was a train in one of the movies, in country of snow, but I think that was af advanced as they get. well, except for everyday stuff like tv, lightbulbs, wireless fit in ear radios, stoves,fridges, and other useless junk like that.
either guns don't exist or kunai are just stronger when used by a ninja.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 18 . 2/24
Pffffft, Gaara. Just. Gaara. xD

whoah, took a turn for the dark... dangit danzo! xD
Waitwaitwait who's that there that arrived at the end!?
huh, interesting story. :P
doge266 chapter 11 . 2/23
I feel like the ninja should be turning Elric into chunky salsa when they get into melee range, but that wouldn't be as entertaining.
doge266 chapter 3 . 2/23
"It was probably the closest thing to a complement the Uchiha would ever get from him."
Its compliment, not complement that you're looking for there.
Teal96ko chapter 18 . 2/22
I Have hope that the mysterious guy is Mustang, You did said that the FMA part will be AU. And Colonel liked to smirk right?(i never read pride!mustang before, that will be awesome!) Even if it's not him, at least there's someone else beside Ed from FMA side. Oh, I also love how you write Ed and the Death God. I'm excited for the next chapter!

Good luck writing it