Reviews for The Truth Decays
otaku1325 chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
Harano...really? you mean Haruno?
pridefulCaster chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
very interesting, extremely intriguing, Please update soon
truefictionaddict chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
Is this story dead? I hope not, can you pm me and let me know.
Samantha chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
Oh my

I haven't checked in on this story in ages (since, you know, you don't update often), but exciting things seem to be happening. I really need to reread from the start to fully appreciate this. Please keep updating! I've read this story 7 or 8 times now and it still makes me crack up laughing and even though I've read tons of fanfiction I still think it has some of the best characterizations of a Edward, team 7 and hinata out of all the fanfiction I have ever read.

So don't leave me with this cliff hanger forever please! Maybe an update for a New Years present?
reebajee chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Heh, plot bunny barrage. I bet it's stronger than Sasuke's lion barrage or Naruto's clone barrage. You know why? 'Cause your story is AWESOME! Your plot bunny barrage kicks ninja butt!
P.S. do you really live in a box under the freeway?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
They have internal combustion engines, so cars are a possibility. Motorboats do exist, as seen in the Zabuza arc, but guns seem unlikely considering Ninja abilities rendering any weapon with slow fire/reload speed pointless.
Alechaos Ogigio 2 chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
Nooooooooooo! This is way to freaking good! I love it so much, please don't stop! this is the exact kind of crossover I've been looking for, I usually only read completed stories cause of my ADHD. I need you to continue this ASAP. I'll be your best friend! I love you, writer-San!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
This was amazing! The writing was superb and the story riveting. Thank you for sharing your work!
ItsYoBoi chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
You planning on another year? xDDDDD
nysilvy chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Holy smack, this is one of the best crossovers ever. You are so darn good at recreating Ed with all his Edness.
Cas Marie chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
...So I wanted to leave a comment before (in earlier chapters), but the story was so damn interesting at the end of every chapter that i couldn't spare any moment to go to the comment section.
For me, your story was interesting, realistic in handling the given situations or suspicions. I really liked how you put Edward's interaction with almost everyone in different scenarios. I wanted a story like this so much. I think that I am lucky to find this story and got to read it!
Eagerly waiting for your update!
R.Firefly chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
When I read the first couple of chapters, I was really amazed by the dark undertone and realistic outlook. I got so mad at the unfairness of Elric's situation. It seemed like everyone was out to get him when he did nothing wrong. I wanted to shout, "Look, you stupid ninjas, he has had enough. LEAVE HIM ALONE ALREADY. GOSH, YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN EVIL. Why is no one seeing the wrongness?! I HATE YOU, IBIKI AND ANDO AND DANJO AND ALL!" Then, he got more tortured, more hunted, more tortured again, and more hunted again. I was like, that's it. I'm done. His situation wasn't improving AT ALL. Thanks for the story though. I'm just not that into Dark Stories where he's basically alone with no support whatsoever. No one, besides Naruto (and he's not really much help), was on his side helping him. I would like to see a strong bond formed between Elric and someone. But it's seems like everyone would drop him quickly once something happens. This truly is a gem but not my taste.
Someone chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I usually don't read xovers, but i decided to give this fic a try because of the number of reviews. And suddenly i got one of the best introductory chapter ever XD
neah20 chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
Nooooo please chapter New! Fu!:!;#;#(: Danzo
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
Ahhhhhhahahahahaaa! Gaara's section was so hilarious and adorable. I loved Temari and Kankarou's reactions, too.
"Have you ever accidentally eaten someone?"
"Does blood splatter count?"
*SLAM!*
Ah, finally, we've reached a subject that isn't awkward.
2,781 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »