Reviews for The Truth Decays
RAB Crookshanks chapter 11 . 7/30
Ah, the old ear trumpet. I love those things.

These guys are mean.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 10 . 7/30
And this is why you shouldn't help people, Eddy.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 9 . 7/30
And this is why you shouldn't help people. You'll get critically injured and while you're unconscious, they'll steal your arm and they won't give it back until you have to break the law to retrieve it.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 8 . 7/30
Another concussion? Ed, you really are going well of give yourself brain damage.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 7 . 7/30
Nice to know Ed cares about the mother's head. XD
RAB Crookshanks chapter 6 . 7/30
I'm surprised Ed didn't pull a Witch if the West move when the milk was poured on him.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 5 . 7/30
Ibiki may not be amused, but I am.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 4 . 7/30
Just give the man his arm back, not very kind sirs.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 3 . 7/30
My tiny microscopic alchemist baby!

I really like your writing style.
apolausta chapter 19 . 7/19
I really enjoyed this story! I love your portrayal of Ed, and your handle of battle scenes is amazing. Honestly, I usually skim past them, but I actually read and enjoyed yours, so kudos! Thank you so much for writing and sharing 3
mercygraves7 chapter 19 . 7/12
This story is amazing and the plot is just perfect you also portrayed Eds character perfectly. I can not wait to see more of your great story please update I'm begging you !
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 19 . 7/6
ED NOOOOOO! Omg I love this fic so much. I can't wait to see what you do next! I'm so nervous about Danzo but I'm kinda hoping Pride will find them before Ed can say anything too important. Also, Roy! Roy's stuck with Pride? Is it like Ling and Greed? Except Pride is more in charge than Roy? Oh man I'm so excited for what you do next! Thanks!
JelliesTheFish chapter 19 . 6/30
Aw maaaann! You can't leave it hanging there! What an unexpected turn! Pride/Roy to the rescue, whaaat. I love this! :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 6/28
Ch 19

Eduard has the temperament of very grumpy uncle / grandpa / pirate when he wants.

And torturing sparks it even more. And creates untrust .

Now he was hitten in very sensitive thing and damn it .

It was Danzo and Root .
Repeatguest chapter 18 . 6/28
Hey, I was having a rough day yesterday, and rereading this story again was a big help. My personal issues seem to be resolving themselves now, but this was a helpful distraction from a bad head-space that I was in before the dust could start to settle. I thought that I should stop by and thank you for making it exist.
Peace dude :)