Reviews for The Truth Decays
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Ha ha, looks like the dog's a bit of a pervert.
kabs9000 chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
I hope Ed eats their souls rather than teach them alchemy. Not only would teaching them alchemy make him even less relevant than he currently is, it would take away what is essentially his only advantage. It would also make sense for Eds animosity to reach a peak due to Danzo slaughtering innocents and children for power, and for Ed to realise that the world would be better off without Danzo and Root
kabs9000 chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
It's probably an M story anyway. There's plenty of torture and stabbing
kabs9000 chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
Love it
kabs9000 chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
Absolutely love it.
Hope Ed makes some modifications soon that make him quicker
katsekala chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
Danzo is such an asshole! Anyway, great chapter! Many kisses!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2016
Ok, so I'm only halfway through this chapter, but I just have to tell you, I LOVE your fight scenes. Youwrite them so well and give each character a distinctive voice and perspective, yet have determined an excellent balance between switching viewpoints and choosing not to do so. Great job!
Demonic dragon blade chapter 15 . 9/18/2016
Well this is going to be badass
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This story is easily one of the best I've read. Please update!
Coolc341 chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
THOSE F*CKING PEICES OF SH*T I'LL F*CKING STRANGLE YOU HINATA I WISH HE LEFT YOU TO F*CKING DIE. DON'T YOU IGNORANT F*CKS REALIZE THAT AS SOON AS HE GETS BACK HE'LL BE TORTURED AND MOST LIKELY KILLED? AND AFTER HE WENT THROUGH SO MUCH SH*T TO SAVE YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASSES. ROT IN HELL YOU F*CKERS, I HOPE YOU F*CKING DIE. *Ahem * *Ahem* I.. uhh... I mean... Bad Hinata! I hope Ed escapes okay!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
B rank with just the three of them? No jonin?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
Poor Ed, getting in that situation for helping Naruto, Naruto prolly wont even realize this given how stupid he is at the moment. lmao
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Oh crap, seems Naruto is a lot dumber here, lmao
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
I love Edward so,so much right now, it's the middle of the night and I'm trying not to laugh out loud.
crazypianoman2194 chapter 19 . 8/20/2016
Please please update! I am dying with suspense here! By the way, I love the story!
2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »