Reviews for The Truth Decays
W8W chapter 19 . 8/12
Dla dumy przewiduje jeden z 2 losów założenie pieczęci mustangowi i skończy jak ogoniasta bestia albo przeskoczy do Naruto i lis go zje. Mam nadzieje że hinata wyleczy plecy alchemią sądzę też że dzięki wiedzy z bramy jej oczy będą działać jak scharingan dla alchemii raz zobaczy i skopiuje albo i lepiej raz zobaczy i skapnie się co wie. Jak wróci na nogi i zrozumie alchemie to Blizna będzie wyglądać przy niej jak amator. Jeśli chodzi o Eda to Danzo chyba go przekonał ... że z takiego drania można zrobić kamień filozoficzny.
lightningNova16 chapter 19 . 8/1
I admit that I haven't even delved that deep into FMA, but I still love this story. I had only found this yesterday, which is why I'm REALLY disappointed that it has been a little more than a year since the last chapter.
Felon GT chapter 1 . 7/27
How can you leave the story unfinished especially like that! Dude it's not good to leave it like that. People will really hate . To have it sour like that. Write a few more chapters. Common. Your still active. Make sure Danzo doesn't get his hands on the alchemy tho. His alchemy can barley stand up to S ranks. He is the special one here
Yoru Hana1 chapter 19 . 7/26
*hums* Realistically, by having them see this whole setup, and see Danzo, they're probably going to kill all of them including the child anyway. They might keep them around for a little bit longer, in case they need leverage again, but they've seen Danzo and seen this place. They are going to die. The only hope Edward has is to draw things out long enough that he can escape and take them with him or it would all be for nothing.
DLM4 chapter 1 . 7/21
oh dear, always dangerous when the author admits to loving cliffhangers (good thing I do too -). I really liked this chapter, the pacing seemed to work really well and it never seemed rushed or like an unnatural progression.
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 7/20
In the first chapter, Gai called himself the blue beast of Konoha instead of green.
chlolo1213 chapter 19 . 7/14
This story is so amazing, I love how it shows the flaws of children soilders. How a forgeiner like Ed , who weilds powers they aren't familiar with, would be treated. I'm also really excited to see how you will you use Hinata, she seems to shaping up to having a semi-pivotal role in the story. Which is somethimg you don't see often in cross overs.

Again this is one of the best stories i have read and i am extremely excited to see how you will continue this if inspiration ever hits yiu again.
NTSFroes chapter 19 . 7/13
Can I just say I loved every second of this story? It made me laugh so often. I will never forget the wrench dialogue between Naruto and Ed way back in chapter one.
And I don't even really know much about Naruto, but the way you treated every character uniquely impressed me a lot. Every single one of them had their own voice and it was easy to feel it while reading the story. It was really easy to appreciate their interactions too. It's always impressive when an epic adventure style story like this one still has sensibility to the human side of it. It's also really appreciable when a crossover gives both universes it is dealing with different textures and, though the FMA side is au in the ending I don't think any of what you said so far betrays the characters or the principles presented in cannon, or at least not enough to bother me at all.
Also.
What the hell, Pride. Let go of Roy. And Hinata. Horrible shadow thing.
Omg I wonder what sin Ed would end up becoming if he became a stone. Perhaps Wrath? I like Wrath better than most other homunculi, he's very noble. Or that could be King Bradley the human but I do not see him working like Greeling did. I hope he remains Ed though. Considering shortie's iron will, though, that wouldn't be a major concern even if he did become a Stone.
Aaaah this Pride thing annoys me because, while I understand Mustang's Sin would certainly be Pride, Pride is. The Devil. And Roy is one of my favorite characters ever. Would probably still make a good villain because it doesn't really matter if you a homunculus or a person, you still have plenty reason to fear that little bastard. Does he still have the ability of stealing other people's abilities when he eats them? Also, what about the demon hosts? That should generate some entertaining interactions.
Danzou, you're going to die. I'm way too excited about Ed and the stone. What's up with the Death God and Truth being friends anyways? This was brilliant.
Please update~
Multiple rereads later and I'm still internally screaming by the time I reach the end of the chapter. Damn you Danzou you son of a bitch.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 6/20
The idea is good. The story just has too much dialogue and not enough description if the areas around or the characters feelings. i feel like you just wrote down the whole Naruto episode. When its told from Eds POV its better, so it wouldve been better if you just had told the entire story from his POV since this feels more like a dialogue instead of a story.
thepkrmgc chapter 19 . 6/16
shame this wasnt continued...
thepkrmgc chapter 18 . 6/16
is that the father for forced hinata to open the gate? it seems like his modus operandi
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 6/16
battles sure do take up a lot of word count dont they
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 6/16
lots of battles and chaos, shame theres not more of edward's snark
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 6/16
props to ed for not putting up with sasuke's BS, and for not sacrificing others lives to gain his freedom.
2,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »