Reviews for The Truth Decays
Piterio chapter 19 . 2/3
This is incredible. I seriously without a shadow of doubt admit that despite my previous scepticism it's a really good story. Shame that update speed s slow but seriously. This is my favorite Naruto Fullmetal crossover to a date. I will be waiting for more of this.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 19 . 1/20
That depends...if it's a year between chapters, will you update soon? ;P
I love that you brought Pride in-and had him possess Roy! So many FMA/FMAB authors only bring in Envy, and I've never seen Pride possess anyone, let alone Roy. I don't feel quite so bad for Hinata anymore. She seems to be coping with the loss of her tongue pretty well. Please, please, please keep it up! I've reread most of this series several times.
mckertis chapter 12 . 1/14
You really should have had Ed kill off a few minor characters, otherwise it already feels like kiddy kissy-kissy-make-fwends cartoon.
Jjvalour chapter 19 . 1/7
Nice to see a new chapter (even if I'm a year late in getting to it) :P
ShaiGar chapter 19 . 1/3
A year between chapters is kinda bad, but it's been a year since the last chapter, so it's forgivable if you give us another now.
Please continue this! I really loved this one and I wish it hadn't stopped.
Please continue! Leaving me in this state of suspense
Only A Reader Unfortunately chapter 19 . 12/27/2016
AH THE CLIFFHANGER! I desperately want to know who Ed's giving up too!
Goost chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
Tried to get through all the darkness, but I couldn't. These types of stories are too dark for me. I understand having obstacles for the protagonist, but I getting tired of Ed being screwed over. I hate when authors drag suffering for a long long time. I mean it was frustrating, but the seal did it for me. Others may find this kind of story appealing, but it hurts for me to read. Thank you the 14 chapters I've read so far.
otaku1325 chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
Harano...really? you mean Haruno?
pridefulCaster chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
very interesting, extremely intriguing, Please update soon
truefictionaddict chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
Is this story dead? I hope not, can you pm me and let me know.
Samantha chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
Oh my

I haven't checked in on this story in ages (since, you know, you don't update often), but exciting things seem to be happening. I really need to reread from the start to fully appreciate this. Please keep updating! I've read this story 7 or 8 times now and it still makes me crack up laughing and even though I've read tons of fanfiction I still think it has some of the best characterizations of a Edward, team 7 and hinata out of all the fanfiction I have ever read.

So don't leave me with this cliff hanger forever please! Maybe an update for a New Years present?
reebajee chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Heh, plot bunny barrage. I bet it's stronger than Sasuke's lion barrage or Naruto's clone barrage. You know why? 'Cause your story is AWESOME! Your plot bunny barrage kicks ninja butt!
P.S. do you really live in a box under the freeway?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
They have internal combustion engines, so cars are a possibility. Motorboats do exist, as seen in the Zabuza arc, but guns seem unlikely considering Ninja abilities rendering any weapon with slow fire/reload speed pointless.
2,820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »