Reviews for The Truth Decays
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
I just want to say that I love this story (and your others) very much and that you are an amazing writer.

Ignore MiniShippo. I too would love to see this story updated, but no one has any right to be a jerk to you. You put a lot of time and effort into your work, and it's something you have chosen to do with very little reward. You created something pretty special here, that brings a lot of joy and entertainment to total strangers. This is always the story I come back to when I've had a rough day. I started reading it during a bad period of my life (depressioneating disorderpoisonous "friends" who just found the whole thing funny) and even now, reading it always makes me feel better. So thank you very very much for writing this. It was a good "safe harbor" at a time I really needed one and it will always be my favorite.

-Anonymous, because this I'm not proud of the above conditions and this really isn't the place to blab my heart out out and because it ended up super sappy so I'll probably look back at writing this and feel really embarrassed and awkward. I just want to say I appreciate it.
I'm also sorry you got laid off. I don't know what else to say, but Good luck. Please don't starve. :(
MiniShippo chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
You haven't updated in forever! What the hell, bitch?! UPDATE for the love of Ed! Or if you don't update, at least go crawl in a hole and stay there
el.paradox chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Hi there! This is a lovely story you have. Some minor misspellings, but those are quite infrequent so it's still okay. I really like how you show realistically that Ed, fast as he is, cannot match the speed of the shinobi because their speed is plain inhuman. I do have a small gripe though - you write as though Ed's conscience is one formed through the influence of Al, but we all know that rude and short-tempered as he is, Ed is kind-hearted and cannot leave people to suffer when he can do something about it. He doesn't need an "Al" to persuade him to be kind, he just is.

Keep up the good work, and hope to see an update soon!
chimmon chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
I love how the plot is more Ed's refusal to talk to authority figures and the escalation that came from it. If Hinata saves him then perhaps he won't be too harsh on her... though I wouldn't bet on it, I mean Ed's got quite the temper and she did kinda backstab him. Twice.
vi chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
nice chapter keep it up girl!
Key and WolfStar-SCA chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Don't feel too bad, battle scenes are nearly impossible to portray nicely in purely writen format. Over all, I've loved this story, many of the antics pulled by different characters had me laughing out loud, which is rare when I am reading. I like how the story actually shows the conflicting nature of how the ninja world is, most Naruto stories I've come across don't really have the characters acting as paranoid as they are. It always seems in cross overs that the introduced character(s) are too quickly accepted into the inner circles of the ninja commuinity, despite pleanty of evidence that these people don't even completely trust their own children, let alone alied nations that they've been on peaceful terms with for years.

As for Edward, yes, he's a little over-prone to temper in this story, but the way he's been treated and his mistrust for government officials after the whole thing with the homunculi sort of excuses that. Also, it seems a little too exadurated his exhaustion and over-eating. Is there a reason for the newly increased strain on Ed's body? Perhaps something to do with travelling throught he void effected his support of Al? Because in the manga he definately didn't behave so exhausted all the time that he couldn't stay awake for more than a few hours. It was more like he'd sleep for 10 to 12 hours of the day rather than a normal person's 6 to 8 hours. It could possibly have something to do with how much he transfigured, but Neji said he had been watching and that there were no obvious ill effects on his body from trasmuting all of that. Was it simply that Neji wasn't able to see it? Didn't know what to look for? Because you said Ed managed to "correct" the transmutations so that he was pulling from the source that it was suposed to pull from (ie, techtonic energy) rather than the source it had been previously pulling from (which I'm supposing was human spiritual energy).

Um... I can't really think of anything more to comment on, besides more obvious cliffhanger things such as "Will Ed really be captured?" "Will Sasuke choose not to go to Orochimaru this time?" "Who was it that made the Al action figures?" and so forth. So therefore, I will say good luck on getting the next chapter writen, I hope it will be finished soon.
ButterBeer15 chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Please please update this! This is one of the best crossovers I've read!
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Yes, move on to the next one, but not for the same reason you just mentioned... but because it's simply SO GOOD! Please continue this story! I can't wait for the next chapter, and the one after that and the one after that and so on! It's really a great story, well written, in which the characters seem like the real ones. This is no fanfic, this is profic!

Sincerely, I love this so much... I DON'T WANT IT TO STOP!
MemoriesOfVoxei
HolleyS chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
can you update soon? I want to find out what happens to Edward.
HolleyS chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
As I read this I want to roast Danzo slowly over a nice hot fire. I really hope Ed can get back home.
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Oh man, this is great! I love how because of Ed's alchemy they don't always know what type of move he's going to do, and they can't copy any hand signs since he doesn't use any. I love how you're spot on with the characters, even though one or two of their traits are a bit exaggerated. Ed's strong and alchemy too is powerful which makes him unpredictable like how Naruto is because they never know when/if the seal will break releasing the Nine Tailed Fox. And I fluffin' love Kakashi and I was happy when I saw you did some of the events from his point of view. :D
I laughed my $$ off at a lot of it, your humor and action mix was great. Also, Ed imagining Al's voice as his conscience is amusing, sad and kind of heart warming at the same time. I sorta miss him, I would like to at least know what happened to him. :) I honestly can't wait until you update. 3
Veedramon chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Well, this isn't so bad...
Veedramon chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Well, why did that flute annoy him so much?
Veedramon chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Well, of course the damn stupid seal won't come off...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Well, of course the damn seal won't come off...
2,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »