Reviews for The Truth Decays
Harryswoman chapter 19 . 4/27
Oooh! This is so good! I hope it doesn't take a year for you to update next! I can't talk, though. I have a story I need to update.
Castella Leena chapter 19 . 4/27
I love this fic! PLEASE CONTINUE! I can't wait to see what happens to Ed.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 19 . 4/24
Whoa that WAS dark. I put off reading the chapter as long as possible, but I couldn't help myself. What the heck is Pride doing here?! What is his plan? And is he the one in the shadows that Ed is looking at? Will Ed ever get a frikkin break? Probably not, but I can dream.
Rauden chapter 19 . 4/24
i hate u but i love u but i hate u
Vallavarayan chapter 19 . 4/20
This is a story about the hero getting the shot beat out of him. The second this happened, he should have called death and eaten danzo' soul.
SoulMore chapter 19 . 4/20
FAN!~
TomasDark chapter 19 . 4/19
Fucking awesome!
TwistedTwizzler chapter 19 . 4/18
This was incredible, please update because this story makes me laugh, be shocked, and hang on to the edge of my seat. Can I say I feel for Roy, Hinata, those dead people, and Ed. I even want Tayuya to turn good and continue cursing. There is a lot of suspense in this story OK! And I agree with the commenters, I think Ed is talking to the death god.
TwistedTwizzler chapter 12 . 4/17
Based on this chapter this story should have been called "Dumb Blondes" ;D
TwistedTwizzler chapter 8 . 4/17
Lol, yep talking dogs and birds. Poor Ed, and the scene with Al's thoughts of animal rescue telling Ed to help the bird was a nice touch.
noabi chapter 19 . 4/15
Thank you verry much for sharing, such an interesting crossover
KorraPanera chapter 19 . 4/12
So good! I love this. Your writing is superb, and the story is so intriguing. ROY and PRIDE is like heaven! I can't wait to read more. Poor Hinata, but hopefully you make it up for her with a little RoyHinata action. This is really good. Update soon!
QueenKarin13 chapter 8 . 4/10
"Chirp!" said the bird.
QueenKarin13 chapter 7 . 4/10
Wait no, this is after Brotherhood, right?
QueenKarin13 chapter 4 . 4/10
Haha, take that Ibiki! Unfazed!
2,706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »