Reviews for Year of the Spark: February 3
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Very sweet. I like how supportive John is of Liz.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Great story!
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
funny all the way :D great one ;)
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wonderfully written-your dramatization of all the characters in this was completely on-par. I could see the scenes playing out in my head. And I love LOVE how you threw in that bit about John being able to read Liz like a book at the end-although he's still getting to know her. *squee* And the part about his stomach clenching in anger at the thought of anyone being disrespectful toward her *double squee* Great job!

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-p
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
oh so perfect. it was exactly what sparky was in season 1, this was well done :)

and i just loved this line: 'whilst i was busy being a main course' absolutely hilarious! XD
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I love how he was concerned if Kavanagh said anything offensive. And I also love how it was his comment that made all the difference! :) Great job!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow, love this little oneshot! Very very nice! Season one sparky! YAY! Is this part of a longer story? Cos I would love to read more if you have some...
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
...and so are all of you. Thanks for a good read.
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I loved this one-shot. All the charcaters were spot on, and it was great to see Carson again! I think it shows the potential that was there for their relationship right at the very beginning!
laurajslr chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This was brilliant! Perfectly in character and a really good tag to that episode. Loved John and Elizabeth's conversation at the end; it's almost like a foreshadowing of their relationship throughout the whole of season two and three! (and four of course, but we all know what the problem is there!) Great job!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw. I like it; it shows the potential for their relationship, back before Sparky was strictly canon.