Reviews for On Graduation Day
IloveGOM1234 chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Aww really cute is this the ending..? If it isn't please continue to write moren
Whispered-Oblivion chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
*claps* Bravo!
Renn chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
_ This was uber-sweet. Loved it!
grawrgrawrninja chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Wow. I love how flowing you write this story. Keep it up. :)
Obsession No Es Amor chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
This is so good!

I love it!

Are you gonna continue it?
nibeijia chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Aww so cute! Those two belong together! Please continue writing this story.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Ryoma, Momo, you've now had your moment- now GET OUT OF THE RAIN! (Wonderfully written scene there, by the way. I really like how the rain's never forgotten in the writing even if they are ignoring it.)

Ryoma saw Momo's dairy? And that's how he finds out that Momo likes him, instead of a confession or anything? I guess Momo didn't have to worry and put himself down so much, after all...

I really like how your writing this, going over the scenes from one person's perspective, then show what the other person was thinking/doing at the same time, without making this feel repetitive. Very good job.

Well written! Great read! Please continue soon!
White Empress chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
That's the way sista! Or is it brotha? *blink* lol Love it! For a second there I thought you were gonna be mean and not let them see each other Sorry for the doubts o dear lady/duke lol Looking forward to more!
Bankotsu's Sexy Bunny Girl chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
really good chapter cant wait for the next one!
White Empress chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Go! Momo-chan! Go after Ryoma~ This story is...sad for the most part, but so light and nice at the same time! Love it!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Momo, you had better catch up to Ryoma NOW! And tell him how you feel, baka!

...Though, you do know that if Ryoma hears about a girlfriend, he's going to feel guilty if the two of you get together, Momo.

Ryoma, didn't you say you "had one more selfish task to add to the schedule"? Did you ever actually accomplish that?

Well written! Keep it up!
Bankotsu's Sexy Bunny Girl chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
omg i cant wait to see wat momo does! i hope that he confesses! great chapter cant wait for the next one!
Paffu chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
i LOVE your story ._. please write more soon! momoryo is just too adorable
Tsuki no Itsumo chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
ok... now i really want to read part 4... hope you'll update soon, really looking forward to it D