Reviews for Sesshomaru's love for Kagura
hi there:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
your story is so quick...no more challenge.
animeloverxox chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
nice story should have checked it for spelling mistakes though.
TatiannaW chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This story has the potential to be good, but right now it needs a lot of work. I feel like you've made Sesshomaru go out of character. I don't see him just blatanly admitting to Kagura that he loves her, at least not in the fashion that you had described. Futhermore, I don't see a lot of depth in Kagura's character; that could have made the story much more interesting. And the way you ended the story was sloppy. It would have been nice for you to describe the battle between Sesshomaru and Naraku. Or at least SOMETHING. Not just two basic sentences with spelling errors in them...I suggest you take the story down for now, and revise it, edit it, have another person revise it, edit it again, and then post it on the website. That way your errors are minimal if not non-existant. Overall, I give this story a 5/10.
aj chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I was greatly disapointed at this story. I couldn't even get past the first paragraph before getting annoyed. your spelling and grammar needs work, I would suggest getting a beta. if you expect this story to get hits something has to improve otherwise no one is going to bother.
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
XD Cute! I love SeshXKag stuff! Nice story, but there are some grammar errors and spelling errors. Overall, good story.
Zidore chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Any one there? Yaay! Sesh-kag rule! Way to go!
Dark Winged Panther chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Sorry if this seems harsh, but you're grammar is a little off... I don't like giving bad news so sorry. :P don't hate me
QWERTY KEYBOARD chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give . Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement.
puppylove226959 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Great chapter :) I wish they would have taken thier relationship a bit least as friends.
fireblood chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
You've written a wonderful moment in time for some of our favourite characters. I hope that you're proud of your writing and continue to write more great moments for us to read.
lord sesshomaru's true love chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
lord sesshomaru could never love anyone connected with naraku you idiot and nor could he love such a foul wench
ytyt chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
tyytt
hailey chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
is that true
Talim chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Ok this is what i want to know, what cahpter of the inuyasha manga was that because i have been searching and trying to find it. Oh, and aother thing when your writing your review wacth how you type because there was a lot of errors. Loke some of the sentences don't make sense so maybe ypu will improve. But very good though and please make sure you tell me what chapter of the manga it was. email it to me at