Reviews for Hearts That Pump Dust
Sora Tayuya chapter 23 . 5/16
Well, now I can only anxiously await the next chapter, whenever it may occur.
Sora Tayuya chapter 22 . 5/15
And as Axel grows more confused and soon desperate and suspicious, Roxas too similarly changes. And he may succeed in ruining whatever good graces Sora had been working towards. Not like it was a solid plan. After all, if you can't plan alongside and with your other half, you are essentially wandering blind.
Sora Tayuya chapter 21 . 5/15
Sora is fabulous in this story. Wow.

And dang if Roxas won't end up ruining it purely on accident.
Sora Tayuya chapter 20 . 5/15
I am so scared for Roxas. This is a very realistic approach to having someone like Axel do this to a person. This insanity, the helplessness...it is terrifying. But I am mostly scared for if Roxas has a full grey episode, for what could occur then when he is, I suspect, most similar to how he was before the mind altering.
Sora Tayuya chapter 19 . 5/15
And people wonder why Roxas always seems angry at Axel all the time in anything ever. Well, this whole chapter is prime example material.

Axel is a fricking freak. But man you have written it so well. Roxas is doing just what he should now, being rather logical. Man.
Sora Tayuya chapter 18 . 5/15
Oh boy is Roxas being screwed by everyone wow. Lol Sora has decent conversations with Axel haha.
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 5/15
Axel is creepy as frick, and I'm extremely concerned as to how Roxas is ever supposed to escape without dying. Seriously. This is sad.
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 5/15
Oh man. Wow. So...the same...wow.

I am impressed. At least one person knows what is going on and is rooting for Roxas with full knowledge.

Also this version of Axel is purely despicable.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 5/15
As promised, Axel has taken what he calls rightfully his. And I though I am saddened to see the friends broken up now, I fear more so for Roxas who obviously doesn't have any 'best scenarios' right now.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 5/14
Well it does feel as though things will end soon. But only one thing is for sure.

No good will come of Roxas becoming what Axel wants. No good at all. That grey nothingness...for anybody to prefer that over a real person, imprinted existance or not, is not cool.

Thus Axel is not the good guy.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 5/12
This chapter was fabulous in every way. From top to bottom, the plot worked, the running gag milk was good, and everything just clicked. I am absolutely certain Roxas should not return with Axel if the man /likes/ Roxas all grey and horrific. That is obviously not good for Roxas, and not what he wants. Now things get interesting as Roxas will have to avoid being taken, or having his friends killed, by Axel.

Hopefully Riku won't have to pull him out of the matrix for it, ha.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 5/12
Well now I wonder exactly what is occurring. I did not expect Sora to be connected, though I was confused as to his place in the story. I am only confused now.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 5/12
Without knowing Rox is an ex-assassin, yes, Hayner and Seifer are doing the right things. Roxas is just crazy stubborn and brainwashed and couldn't do the 'right thing' even if he knew what it was.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 5/12
Well my suspicions regarding the 'triangle' between Hayner, Seifer, and Olette is a little more clear now. Also, it looks like not only is Axel siphoning money from Roxas's account, but from his friend's accounts as well. Makes sense for a man they intend to make disappear one way or the other.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 5/12
Seifer helping out and the boys not thinking Roxas did it all to himself is wonderful. I am glad they are actually there for him in his...delicate mental state.

That's not to say I'm not worried for them both, as a more serious assassin appears to be targeting Roxas now.