Reviews for Hearts That Pump Dust
Guest chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Decided to read this even though it looks to forever remain incomplete. it's a shame really, this was a pretty fantastic read ;)
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Seems really interesting.
Kunoichi21 chapter 23 . 10/3/2014
Well SHIT. I wasn't expecting to get so caught up tonight. Last I actually paid attention to chapters was at 18... Damn. I am... I don't even know... Despairing? Forlorn? Something along those lines, knowing now, that there's no more to read just yet. :/ I have to wonder when Axel's going to catch on to the fact that Roxas isn't JUST Roxas in his head... I feel really bad for Roxas though, when Sora does take over. And for a minute there, I really thought Roxas might have been able to get enough word in edgewise (HA! Pun!) to Cid about being kidnapped. I'm feeling his desperation for sure; the bleakness of the situation... And the tension, good God! You're going to make me permanently wrinkle my brow! I haven't been able to smooth it back out since I started reading tonight.

Anyway, I should sleep. Since I have work in the morning. I will be anxiously awaiting the time that this gets updated though!
Kyr chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
Please, please if you're back update this one. It's got a lot more going on than Hunter's Syndrome and I was reading it back in the days when you did still update it. If it is truly dead, then I'd beg for some closure, a quick update on how it was supposed to end - something.

- Your Truly,
Kyr's abused anticipation
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
Oh my goodness! This story is so different from your other ones, especially the unfamiliar! I'm not used to axel being so mean! I love how unique this story is though. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon because it's been so long and you have hundreds of people waiting for you to see what happens! There is also still so much mystery lying around. You're one my absolute favorite writers of all time and I hope you'll pick up this story again soon :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
WHAAAAT?! SORA AND ROXAS ARE THE SAME PERSON!? I did not pick up on this until now! omoghs what!? Didn't they run into each other before?! ahhhhhh this is so crazy! And omg axel is soo mean ): i'm used to him being super nice like in the unfamiliar! but i cannot wait to read what happens!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
omgosh what does Sora have to do with all this?! it's so confusing right now but i now it will all become clear eventually because you always do somehow!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Omgosh I love the mystery in all of your stories. It really is your specialty. I am a HUGEEEE fan of your work. It's a little slow but I know it'll be worth it. I can't wait to see what is going on!
nyxthedragon chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
I read this from start to now, not realizing that this wasn't even completed yet.
This is such a good story and its such a bummer to see this one not completed. I really wanted to know what was going to happen to them.
Though I do wish, Roxas would start connecting his "dreams" to what Axel is saying.
I've enjoyed what stories you have written so far.
xox.heart chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
So sadistic, leaving it here. Now I will be forever tormented by the possibilities, I pray for a happy ending, I just finished Water and I think that just killed my emotional capacity. You have me addicted to your writing style, so try not to leave me with a fix to long oke? C;
Takara yume chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
uwaah this story had got me hooked right from the start. ;w;

I feel bad for Roxy though, being taken and all, it's like you did a what-if spinoff of what might've happened if Roxas was taken back by Axel and ran away instead of coming back and Sora being Roxas' nobody kinda. XDD hehe awesome job! update soon please ;3;
Rikus-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 23 . 4/28/2012
Sorry this won't let me log in for some reason. I'm also sorry to see it looks like this story might be on permenet hiatus. You've got a great thing going here & you're one of my absolute favorite authors in the fandom. It's great fun & all imagining what Roxas will come up with next but sometimes it's comforting to know the cannon of the story. Ya know? I hope to see this come full circle someday and I know I'm not the only one. I hope you're still writing even if it's not fic cu ur really talented. Please don't give up. Keep up the good work.

Riku
Maddigan Hatter chapter 23 . 2/12/2012
Hello. i absolutly love youre story,but why did u stop writing? Did you go and die under a rock? I hope not. Please write more!
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
Firstly I would like to point out the major flaw in this story - how addictive it is! I should've been studying for my exams (my Irish one being tomorrow) been instead I've been reading this! So the problem is... it's too good :P

It's so mysterious, especially relating to Sora but now everything is falling into place and it just clicked that that's where all of Roxas' money was going

I love that you gave the Twilight gang a bigger role, and the Seiner side-pairing is usually something I ignore but this time it seemed actually... plausible

I'll admit that if it wasn't Axel, I would hate Roxas' kidnapper. I know he has his reasons... but a part of me can't understand him - at least how he could love the past Roxas so much who had no feelings. So I'm really looking forward to finding out the full story of their past.

Sora is undoubtedly my favourite character in this! I just know that he had a kick-ass life before everything, I especially love the comment on how he could easily pick the lock (I assume that was him)

I wanna see more Riku! . But I'm just a big Riku-fangirl (along with Sora, Roxas and Axel of course) to be honest. I'm so interested in finding out his role in this - Does he know Sora is... alive in a sense in Roxas? Is that what him and DiZ are scheming? I love how some parts reflect the actual game series but not overtly - it's like a much darker Disney-less version of Roxas' story

Looking forward to the next update!
AYMK00 chapter 23 . 1/23/2012
Oh my goodness, the intensity of the story is always thrown out of balance when Sora wakes up, hahaha. He breathes with this air of confidence that makes him seem untouchable, and it just messes with Axel's head as much as it does Roxas'; it's ridiculously funny.

Aaahhh. I love the concept of this story so much. Stories revolving around abductions are my faaavourite. Interaction between captives and captors have always peaked my interest, and for it to also involve Axel's melancholies makes me happy /shot

I really like the turmoil everyone's going through; how messed up Roxas and Axel's relationship was; how turbulent it is now. I also liked how rhythmic Hayner and Roxas were together; how well Seifer mashed into everything as a supportive figure; how lonely Sora is; how lonely Axel is; how all this 'bad' and 'good' is trying to outweigh each other. AND HOW MUCH SEXUAL TENSION IS IN THE AIR /DIES (strike)of which I find lovely coughcough(/strike)

Roxas is a doll, and Hayner is an awesome anchor.

I am hooked to thisss.

I shall wait with bated breath for your next chapter. Your writing is absolutely lovely and poetic, and it absolutely kills me when it depicts Axel's tension around Roxas. Tension tension tensionnnn. I love it way more to even consider hating it ahahaha.

Aaaah. This story will be the death of me.

Happy New Year! However late it is

Kung Hei Fat Choy, then, since it's only a day late for that greeting- therefore allowable in terms of time zones and dates recorded on fanfic.

Can't wait for the next story, bby

Ayu