Reviews for Reasons, Numbers & Those Pesky Feelings
Baitdcat chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Enjoyed reading that. Hope you continue.
Eevee20 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It was24. 2 7 percent
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Lol, those two would make a lovely pair. Update!
GracedAngel1864 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
lol i love it, please update soon!
spud chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
You updated! I was so excited! I love it - I totally see how Zach is falling in love slowly, and trying to deny it. Although the one small thing I had an issue with was Ami wearing school uniform on weekends - couldn't she just wear something like the school uniform? Something plain or boring? Please don't get offended by that, I love your stories, but I just couldn't get that one tiny detail S

Looking forward to the next chapter!
astra-kelly chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
i was thinking you had abandond the fanfic world, good to see an update:)

i like it
asga chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
I Love this Hope to see the update ~
TokyoLi chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Aw! Loved this, even though he's a jerk sometimes!;)
DyanaRoseJill chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
24.27%. Very nice.

I like Ami/Zoi and this is very cute. It fits them nicely, and I hope you carry on with this, but it does appear to be awhile since the update. That's okay though.

I would like more of an explanation on the nickname for her though. It seemed kinda strange.
FloatingBubbles chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
This is totally cute :)

I love how you portrayed their relationship, though I am, of course, hoping that dear Zach gets a bit of dignity-bashing of his own (I know, Feminist Much?)

Anyway, as I said, this is just too cute!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

~FB~
Miss DnG chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Yay :) Update soon!
spud chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Oh yay, you liked me review! But even better, you added another chapter! I'm so psyched! You totally rock!

And wow, that was great - I loved how you used that scene to get Ami's feelings out into the open. Or at least sort of, since she's still denying it. But it's so cool! I can't wait to see what happens next, Zach's opinion is bound to be interesting.

Thank you for a wonderful, light, and very sweet read! And for updating! Can't wait to read more!
TokyoLi chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I think I like reason number 1:). Quite fun and I enjoy the non-traditional setting that fits the two of them so perfectly!
lissiechan chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I like your story, is very fresh. Hopefully they will get together soon!
SassyVenus chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Lol. That was great. Hilarious!