Reviews for Birth of a Legend: The Fox Druid
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 10/6
I call bull. He was unconscious for 2 days, and the first thing he does when he wakes up isn't rushing to the bathroom?
Boughdey721 chapter 7 . 8/20
The thing I found rather funny about this chapter is the number of shadow clones Naruto created was a believable number, considering the changes he's gone through
QuentinTNT chapter 20 . 7/18
Why did it stop at the good part wish you continue the story
messed with your spacing in "it takes one to know one". And sometimes your commas seem off to me, but I'm not sure if they're grammatically incorrect. All in all, despite my nitpickyness, i am definitely enjoying this!
dfraire115 chapter 19 . 5/16
Did you really give up on this story? I'm disappointed
Potterformers chapter 6 . 5/2
my votes for the lucky ladies are Koyuki and Hana
Naruto the joker chapter 20 . 2/27
Dude. Great fic great fic love it. Problem you last updated 4 yrs ago when you gonna update again or is the fic abandoned if so then could you give it to someone else to finish writing if not pls update soon. I like the fic but don't like abandoned fics even if they are great.
Shadow's blood 3288 chapter 17 . 1/22
Twilight Reference after Sakura summoned her Inner Will when Kakashi said and I quote "She knows what the real Sakura knows, but doesn't have the blinders on and sees things more as they are and is like her truest self. No inhibitions and no lies and a bit more sadistic. But look on the bright side,... At least she doesn't sparkle..." End quote.
Great chapter
I enjoyed it
Neo-Devil chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
This is Madness,
Neo-Devil chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
huh, good to know the snake likes a challenge.
uzumakicho chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
A bit much, don't you think. Oh well lvl 80 munchkin druid will still be enjoyable as long as you don't make him super "cool guy".
uzumakicho chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I feel like the changes are happening to quickly. Naruto and the fox's relationship for one. I'd think it'd be more touch and go to start with. Maybe trying to get Naruto in some minor trouble to start with...
uzumakicho chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Decent writing. Interesting yet, run of the mill. Let's see where you go.