Reviews for Birth of a Legend: The Fox Druid
Naruto the joker chapter 20 . 2/27
Dude. Great fic great fic love it. Problem you last updated 4 yrs ago when you gonna update again or is the fic abandoned if so then could you give it to someone else to finish writing if not pls update soon. I like the fic but don't like abandoned fics even if they are great.
Shadow's blood 3288 chapter 17 . 1/22
Twilight Reference after Sakura summoned her Inner Will when Kakashi said and I quote "She knows what the real Sakura knows, but doesn't have the blinders on and sees things more as they are and is like her truest self. No inhibitions and no lies and a bit more sadistic. But look on the bright side,... At least she doesn't sparkle..." End quote.
Great chapter
I enjoyed it
Neo-Devil chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
This is Madness,
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
Neo-Devil chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
huh, good to know the snake likes a challenge.
uzumakicho chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
A bit much, don't you think. Oh well lvl 80 munchkin druid will still be enjoyable as long as you don't make him super "cool guy".
uzumakicho chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I feel like the changes are happening to quickly. Naruto and the fox's relationship for one. I'd think it'd be more touch and go to start with. Maybe trying to get Naruto in some minor trouble to start with...
uzumakicho chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Decent writing. Interesting yet, run of the mill. Let's see where you go.
pikachucat chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
awesome
Publicola chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
The only problem so far is that you seem to be setting up Kabuto for an arc similar to canon - unsuspected by all. Except Naruto knows from the Kyuubi that Kabuto smells like Orochimaru. If you're going to develop this later, great; if not, I'd recommend going back and rewriting that section so Naruto is only suspicious that Kabuto knows so much, not that he smells of snake. Frankly, that's a plothole in the original - in a room full of ninja, why would a spy reveal he has so much access to so much sensitive material? Especially given that this spy is a genin, who ordinarily would have no security clearance whatsoever...
a dude chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
If you haven't gotten a new email since 2008, YOU WILL READ THIS. *cough* A druid in world history is one who follows druidistic ways. Druids as a specification basically means a spritualistic, naturalistic people. In video games though, (such as Diablo or WoW) they are known as you describe them. And by the way, Diablo was not the first to introduce the title of druid, that honor goes to the Warcraft franchise. But you were close since they are made by the same company, Blizzard. And after all that seriousness, BUH BYE!
CrimsonTempest chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
Great chapter! I'm really enjoying this fic! Update soon please! _
すごい!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
Dude u still there? Im really liking this story more plz!
tenebrae di oblio chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
loved it, a bit curious as to where the 'druid' bit comes in. aren't traditional druids very peaceful, and they weild magic in some legends...where does that fit...? ah well, if you don't want to give away the story then i'll just have to read and see, wont i? i like the love-hate relationship that kyuubi and naruto share, its funny and interesting, they're frenemies!
anyway, loved the story, i hope you keep it going, i am looking forward to seeing where you'll take this 3