Reviews for The Human Element Book II: Synthesis of a New Life
Joe Habana chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
Just Amazing, amazing story with a great pace and well developed characters and their emotions. It's been almost 5 years since this story finished and the chance of seeing the sequels seems thins, but i have hope in reading that sequel, i have witnesed Fics update after 5 and 6 years so i will not lose hope to finish reading this masterpiece of Fic.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
I SMELL A THREESOME!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Great story. i will await the final installment no matter how long it takes.
SixBrokenSteps chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
This is one of the best fics I have ever read. You handled the characters and plots very well. I just wished you would finish what you started and give us the third book.
studyofchaos chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
I know it's been a long time since this story came out, but is Book III going to be released. I followed Book I and II faithfully as it is so well written and I was hoping the third book in the Trilogy would come out. If not, thanks for the excellent read.
Clutch28 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
I'm hoping that the third instalment of this series is forthcoming soon.
tatewaki2000 chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
TheRedKommie chapter 20 . 8/16/2010
Alright... again PANDA APPROVED!

Loved this 2nd installment of the Human Element series! From Shego letting Kim beat the every loving crude out of herself, to Ron going back to Yamanouchi to become better.

You really have me hooked and... I know you guys have busy lives and all... I just am waiting for book 3... plz :D
Memma546 chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
Please write a sequel for this (I forgot the word for thrid story) I supiscious of that letter despite the fact that it probably just me. Do not come looking for me...hrmm that line is used alot it kidnapping...but if Hirotaka there.

One question: How come Kim doesn't know about Yamanouchi? She should know if Hana around, Kim found out before and then with Hana she had visit the school twice if I'm not mistaken. She should know where it is.
Mack53B chapter 20 . 5/7/2010
Hi, I was just wondering if you are going come out with Book 3(or as Ron says eye, eye, eye. 3o% more Human Element). I thoughly enjoyed book II, but you left Ron ill, and Kim and Shego hurting, since 9/09. Thank you and please continue.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 20 . 9/26/2009
Sorry for the late review. As soon as I saw this posted I read it right away.

I will say this, you have painted yourself and kgs-wy in a corner. This story is of such high caliper it will take some major work by both to keep the following work at this standard. But I will keep my faith, you haven't had a throw away chapter yet.

One thing is coming to mind, how will Kim and Shelia handle any jealously over Ron. Yea I can see it coming and it has a name, say it with me Yori!

I am waiting,(seriously), for that wack blond woman to get hers. I do hope she ends up begging to be spared but it won't be coming. Yea, not very moral in the KP universe, but sometimes it's better with, "No trial. No reports to file."

Thanks for all the time, effort and sweat that has been put into this story.

Hope to hear from you soon, and the next book.

Joe
bigherb81 chapter 20 . 9/19/2009
Hey glad to see you guys back at it and don't worry about it I know how work can hold you up by the short and curlys when you have things you gotta take care of. But awsome comeback chapter I finally got some time to sit down and enjoy it. Gotta admit really looking forward to book 3 if this is only the mid point. I mean damn! Anyway awsome work, as usual, great job keeping the emotions running high as well as a little insight on what happened in the Ron MissA throw down. Oh and finally what the eff is going on with project Kismet and all the government hush hush. Really thanks for that one, and I'm not being sarcastic. I know me saying that I'm not makes sound like I am even more, but I'm really not...seriously I'm not. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!
screaming phoenix chapter 20 . 9/17/2009
It's pretty easy to forgive a long absence when you deliver the goods like this. This was the only way you could have ended book two; with a lot more questions than answers.

Dr. Director doesn't do things by half's does she? A full pardon for Shego and the beginnings of a new life with Team Possible.

I do like your Will Du. He is a much more complete character than he is usually portrayed. Here he is a person with some very real depth of feelings and worthy of respect.

Kismet seems to be the biological equivalent of wiping a damaged hard drive, fixing it, then reinstalling the operating system. In a way it's a brilliant solution to a difficult problem. Drakken's hiding place, all though highly unethical, was a masterstroke. Who would suspect where the information was hidden. And if you did know who would be bold enough to try to retrieve it?

Ron going to Yamanouchi to heal would be a good idea. The Chosen one returns to his place of power to heal. I do think,however, that he should have told Kim and Shego where he was going. He may have a lot of explaining to to when the two of them see him again.

How does Ron's mom know Hirotaka ? And why did she look at her husband before she gave her answer?

I can't wait for book three. Keep up the good work!
RDF-73 chapter 20 . 9/17/2009
Once again another great chapter and even more supens and angst. I really feel bad for Shego now, all the crap that going on in her life. To be honest I hope she get's some happness in the end of all this. Look forward to book 3 and more of Mismatched.

P.S. Understand about working long hour and not feeling like writing for fun when you get home.
Shrike176 chapter 20 . 9/16/2009
Well, great to have you guys back. I had almost given up on you guys. Good to hear some other stuff is in the pipeline, though I still can't wait to see the what happens after Dance of the Garden Gnomes. :)

Great ending to a great story. You really set things up well for book 3. On the one hand, Ron being critically ill, and now gone for no one knows how long was depressing. On the other, this chapter proved Kim and Shego will be able to take care of each other.

The rescue of Sheegsy will be pretty interesting, Kim might have pointed out that with Sheegsy back they can kick Drakken out.

Can't wait to see what book 3 brings. Keep it up!