Reviews for Time Crash
touched by an angel with love chapter 23 . 2/13
I love the Dr Who reference in this chapter, I've read a few Tom/Hermione time travel stories and this is by far my favourite :)
tetyana chapter 25 . 12/22/2015
Thank you so much for doing an alternative ending, I cried in the original but now I have a lighter heart. This story was amazing thank you for not abandoning it.
tneha chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
its open sesame :) Also, this is the first time travel story i'm reading where the three got sorted differently. They are either all in Gryffindor and all in Slytherin. So, love the combo!
Cookie chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Cool story. A little too fast paced or maybe that is just me
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
(Sneer) Halloween's over now, weasel, you can take
your mask off..
Demihazlett chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
I absolutely sobbed in these past 3 chapters. I'm so glad you wrote an alternative ending or I would've been shattered!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
(Sneer) Like the dark lord would want to sully his hands touching the filthy ugly diseased rodent..the
weasel and all his kind should be eradicated off the
face of this earth.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
"I can dance!"
bluerose chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
I like the alternate ending much better
ilovefuckingtom chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
oh my god!i love tom... i want to fuck him sooooooooo badddddddddd
cj chapter 25 . 6/11/2015
So good. I honestly love Tomiones, but the endings always leave me devastated. I can't handle those sad endings, they make me tear up. So I am so happy this author decided to make a happy alternative ending. Great book, highly recommended.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
(Sneer) Tom riddle's a 1,0000 percent improvement over that
foul ugly ginger poor excuse for a wizard any time, even later when he lost his good looks, no one could possibly be as ugly as that ginger git.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
(Sneer) Better still, why don't you whore yourself out, potty?, the ferret's right, you always have to be the saviour, always have to stick your bloody nose in everyone's business...'The boy who wouldn't die' should be your mantra...so flipping annoying, just as bad as the ugly ginger sidekick.
Vernoodle chapter 25 . 4/23/2015
What a great read this was! Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
:( Sad, but great. I really enjoyed this story!