Reviews for Time Crash
Guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
:( Sad, but great. I really enjoyed this story!
TransparentBones1820 chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
I like the ending but is there a way for Harry and Ron to remember?
JessicaHenry3 chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
I like this ending way more then the other one... The other one made me super sad... This one made me happy... I really love this story. You did a magnificent job!
JessicaHenry3 chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Oh My Goodness! Poor Hermione... Poor Tom... They love each other so much but time ripped them apart! That is horrible oh god I feel soo bad for them :''(
JessicaHenry3 chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
okay so while I was reading this chapter my mum yelled for me so I went downstairs with my phone so I could continue reading and apparently my mum was telling me we were getting a new puppy and I started crying but it was because of this chapter and my mum thought I was going crazy xD
JessicaHenry3 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
Poor Hermione :''(
This chapter even made me cry
JessicaHenry3 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
AWWWW! That was a Extremely cute ending to this chapter! :)
JessicaHenry3 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Oh my gosh I was listening to Selena Gomez's song 'Naturally' while reading this chapter and I feel That this chapter and that song are perfect for each other xD ;)
SourlessCherryxx chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
It was beautiful. :) Thanks for this story. xx
Kim chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
Great T/H. I loved the alternate ending
Kim chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
This was such a great story. I love that Ron and Harry were still in it and alternate ending was wonderful. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
PrewalShadeX chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
WOW! Amazing really, i started crying
RozalineVa chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
Omg love this story soo much! Made me cry but oh well... Keep writing more stories :) I'm a fan!
Mrs.Hajime-Shinomiya-Mikaze chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
This story literally brought tears in my eyes in Chapter 24 I really thought that they would never see each other again. Make more Tom Riddle/Hermione Granger Stories. As RON says ''BLOODY BRILLIANT''
FOREVER WITH MY NOSE IN A BOOK chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
i really liked this story thank you