Reviews for Time Crash
cj chapter 25 . 6/11
So good. I honestly love Tomiones, but the endings always leave me devastated. I can't handle those sad endings, they make me tear up. So I am so happy this author decided to make a happy alternative ending. Great book, highly recommended.
(Sneer) Tom riddle's a 1,0000 percent improvement over that
foul ugly ginger poor excuse for a wizard any time, even later when he lost his good looks, no one could possibly be as ugly as that ginger git.
(Sneer) Better still, why don't you whore yourself out, potty?, the ferret's right, you always have to be the saviour, always have to stick your bloody nose in everyone's business...'The boy who wouldn't die' should be your mantra...so flipping annoying, just as bad as the ugly ginger sidekick.
Vernoodle chapter 25 . 4/23
What a great read this was! Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
:( Sad, but great. I really enjoyed this story!
AbyssalStarlight chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
I like the ending but is there a way for Harry and Ron to remember?
JessicaHenry3 chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
I like this ending way more then the other one... The other one made me super sad... This one made me happy... I really love this story. You did a magnificent job!
JessicaHenry3 chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Oh My Goodness! Poor Hermione... Poor Tom... They love each other so much but time ripped them apart! That is horrible oh god I feel soo bad for them :''(
JessicaHenry3 chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
okay so while I was reading this chapter my mum yelled for me so I went downstairs with my phone so I could continue reading and apparently my mum was telling me we were getting a new puppy and I started crying but it was because of this chapter and my mum thought I was going crazy xD
JessicaHenry3 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
Poor Hermione :''(
This chapter even made me cry
JessicaHenry3 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
AWWWW! That was a Extremely cute ending to this chapter! :)
JessicaHenry3 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Oh my gosh I was listening to Selena Gomez's song 'Naturally' while reading this chapter and I feel That this chapter and that song are perfect for each other xD ;)
SourlessCherryxx chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
It was beautiful. :) Thanks for this story. xx
Kim chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
Great T/H. I loved the alternate ending
Kim chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
This was such a great story. I love that Ron and Harry were still in it and alternate ending was wonderful. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.