Reviews for Kuwabara is Dead, Long Live the Honinbou
link55-06 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Just like how I imagine the Immoveable Honinbou facing his death. NIce scene at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
wow, this was terrific.
Schauspielerinnen chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
My goodness, this. It's a genius piece of work. You've got Kuwabara-sensei down to the last quirk, especially how he loves mocking Ogata. It'll be just like Kuwabara-sensei to be cantankerous and incorrigible down to the last, and to picture giving Ogata the finger on his deathbed.

You've really caught the essence of Kuwabara-sensei in that he's strong and brave enough to live how he wants with little regard for the rest of the world. He'll change his playing style a few hours before he dies if he wants to (a great idea, by the way), because he's just like that. A really wonderful character, and an equally wonderful capture of that character in this piece. Makes me smile even though I'm sad that he dies.

Oh and Hikaru's "You're dying, not senile" made me burst out laughing. Then Sai's coming to welcome him made me cry. Good job there.
Neptunius chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love your writing style; everything flowed so smoothly and I couldn't help but grin at...at...EVERYTHING. Well, not so much the death itself, but I can honestly say that my mind provided a flat-line at the end of the countdown. It was amazing. You are amazing. Your characterization is amazing. I am basking in the sheer amazing.
lolligje chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
*silently puts it in her fav's*
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Sai has appeared, right at the end... This is a really good fic.
speedlines chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
mmm really liked this fic! I like kuwabara hahaha

I guess the only line that iffed me was love you too, darling

mmm but the rest was fab yes

sry for the pointless review kyaa
Cristalake chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
It's a pity he didn't die insulting Ogata after all... It would have been perfect... Probably too perfect. I liked the way you made him go :-) It was a bittersweet yet nice ending.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow...

Actually, I can see Kuwabara passing on like that. I wonder if Shindou will ever understand that last line...

Well written. Good read.
Hidari chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh wow. That last part actually made me cry. :( Great fic.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh... my... God! So good! I love this fic, amazing, so funny, brilliant... yeah. A fave definitely!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Nice. I liked it. Especially: Immoveable Honinbou, that's me.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I love Kuwabara. I want to be an old geezer like him. Well, female, but y'know. He's great. xD

I really liked this piece. Especially the "death scene". w This was pretty humorous. -
zeynel chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love it! Pretty interesting, and realistical! Loved his last eschange with Hikaru, it was fun!
bb chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I never knew a fic about Kuwabara was going to be so interesting, fun and tragic. I love it. You are really talented to keep us, the readers interested about a tertiary character. You know the only thing this fic is missing, a sequel, some kind of reaction from another player's perspective: coughs *Ogata* coughs. ;)