Reviews for Endgame
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Awww :) Bloody beautiful! :D
Shreya chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh my, that was so cute! Love it.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I am filled to the bursting point with happiness and love for and at this fic!

It was such a rollercoaster, but that sounds too cliche, it was a tightrope, so exciting, the game, the tension, the bittersweetness. It was an amazing study of people and feelings and denial. I loved when he called her bluff and admitted he knew what she was asking and then she couldn't cope with him knowing!

And then the ending when he went to bed was so sweet and the real ending!
Cherry Pie chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love how Lily keeps pointing out flaws in James's fantasy ...

Overall, extremely cute!
AmeliaNior chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Lovely, simply lovely.
ambiguouslyme chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was really cute and well written, I love their relationship.

I don't review very often, but I'm trying to do so more. I love the whole idea of the games between them, and can actually picture this happening.

D
Lilybet chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is a really lovely story. I thought James and Lily's interactions were really heartfelt and beautiful. The imagery of Lily swining on a vine a-la Tarzen was funny, and the ending excellent. LB
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I enjoyed reading that story, thanks for writing it.

Was Sirius disapointed at the end because 1)he wanted to see his best friend get beaten up, 2) he had devised a plan to play matchmaker and was no longer needed or 3) another reason?

I hope that you will have a good day!
MyTinyDancer chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aww! You have to love Lily and James... So cute. Good work:)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love this so much. Your characterizations of both are so great, the way you break the cliche of Lily who hates James but suddenly falls in love and James who jokes and laughs and can't be serious. The metaphor with the chocolate heart worked so well, and I loved how Lily wanted to go to Timbuktu. The end was great too :)

-Crescent
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was so adorably sweet absolute perfection...great job I like the analysis of all the emotions they were felling amazing job

cheers

live well smile lots update often
HoTniGhtS-COOlDrAgONs chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow, that went so in-depth, into their relationship. it was amazing.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Okay well I didn't understsand all of that, and the game talk really confused me, but I did understand the talk and chocolate and the end when he kissed her to end all the lies and stuf...

I wonder if he really did stuff somehitng into his pocket and if so waht was it.. hm..
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
It was… complicated. Truthfully, I doubt that a teen age romance could ever be so deep…Maybe that is just me? It was really enchanting and it is a story that a person has to read very carefully. If you read it carelessly, then…well, you just might get confused. (:

This story shows that you know how to write and that with time, you will only get better. As I was typing that, I was thinking, ‘who knows, maybe I will hear a famous author whose name’s Lexis and whose last name starts with H. Maybe then I will tell people, ‘I read her very firsts stories and even reviewed them, and she even replied to me once and I loved her stories!’

Hard to believe? Not really. )
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aww! That was so, so cute! *Squee* I loved the comparisons to a chess game and the charades. And Lily's underestimating James. Great job!

Kyota