Reviews for Endgame
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very cute oneshot.

Loved how you could see both Lily and James's view.

Adding this to my c2!

redglasses
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
aw!

that was so cute!

i know, i really wish i could leave you a better review than this. I'm sure your whole inbox is filled with crappy reviews like, "oh, this is so cute lolz i luv it plz write cute stuffs like dis more often omg!"

so, yes. but it was very sweet, i loved it.
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
More, more! It was so romantic! You need to add another chapter soon! I really liked the ending! Please update!
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
"If James had one weakness, it was his addiction to making Lily smile. Just one smile and she’d make his day."; "Three young men hesitated by the portrait hole, lingering in the shadows in anticipation of James’ need for his annual Valentines Day trip to the Hospital Wing. This year, however, it did not seem necessary."

The first one made my heart warm up. And the second one made ma laugh out loud. You are a much better writer than me, and I love this James/Lily onsehot! 3 You are a very good James/ily ship writer. :D
thestralwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I LOVED this! so well written, it's astounding
shetlandlace chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww...how sweet! That was very nicely written.
down the oubliette chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This is one of my favorite stories by you. It fits them perfectly. "Il n'y a aucun mot" There are no words.
FranCheesecake chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
aww thats cute...a bit different i thought, form your usual stories but the originality was good!
VenomousTentacula chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
just beautiful!
LoonyLuna127 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
My word for this story: lovely!

Very cute, and I especially loved the metaphors!
Caelum Isleen chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
You made James and Lily's relationship so special in this. I loved it, the casuality, the mild insanity... Everything worked together wonderfully.

I see very few stories like this, but I'm glad to have come across this one -

Rhea~
Merakien chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. Another perfect LJ oneshot from the master.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw that's a really interesting story! It's hard to come up with original James/Lily, but you've done it! I loved the characterizations, especially James who is adorable.

Great job!

- Gaby
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww, brilliant. Lovely bit of fluff :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »