Reviews for The Hidden
DoNt.do-tHis.2-ME chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Oh wow. I found ur story last night :) I like it. I hope you will continue :) I wanna make sure Kira is alright and to find out what happens to Athrun lol!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Damn relationship issues. XDDDD

I am hungry for a Kira update though. It's been so long since chapter 7! :DDD
hollownature chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
i just got here and i will patiently await your next chapter.
Freedomknight chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I'm here waiting, though it has been a while seens you updated so I'm going to have to reread the first chapters to remenber th beginning too, so no worrys, update soon if you can
Too tired to log in chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Imma here! although I'll have to reread to clear the haze, but Imma here~ :)

-Machi
jazzylin-sama chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
I love your story, I hope you continue it!
Itachi Saru chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
Hey you :]

You can't imagine how I wanted this chapter. I'm so happy that I can actually read the whole fic again right now!

As I said the other time, I love your Athrun.

Please don't take too much time to update the next chapter.

Kisses, Ita.
001Kamikakushi chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
I do like Athrun's reaction, not too dramatic but enough. It's weird indeed to find Yzak so caring, but it's not bad. I hated him at the beginnig of Seed but came to like him.

Happy to see an update really, it seems all the GS/GSD fanfics are on hiatus! T_T
Shirosenshi Kisetsu 116 chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
It's about time you updated, holy crap girl e.e Good job though! I like the part with the beeps xD
001Kamikakushi chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
o_O
omgs chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
NEXT CHAPTER OR ILL HAVE MENTAL ISSUES Ö_Ö

No, really x3 This is awesome! Just dun let Kirapon die D:

*waiting for the next chapter*
Itachi Saru chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Hey. I watched a few episodes of the anime and just fell in love with the couple, so I started to look for a fanfic in Portuguese (I'm brazilian, sorry about the bad English and arguments) but there weren't any, and yours was the first one I found in English.

It's really sweet how you express the way they depend on each other, even in secret and on Athrun's point of view.

I smiled a lot reading this, it makes me feel like, even with their problems, "everything is allright", specially by the dialogues.

Please don't take much time to update the next chapter _

Kisses, Ita.
karropp chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Aargh!

nu!

Kira better not be dead D

please update son!

- gives yuu puppy dogg eyes -
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
athrun killed kira. *shoots him in the legs* how could he. well update soon. l89r
Shirosenshi Kisetsu 116 chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
D You left it at that?

grr

Update now missy! Or ... Soon...