Reviews for Falling Sand
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
"or else all his attempts to safe it would be futile," what you meant was "save". The same goes for this sentence, "asking why he should safe those people anyway."
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
aw poor Gaara, good story!
BMT and SuperMoose chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I like this story, it's all Sand Sib goodness.

In the first and third paragraph, I think you meant "save" instead of "safe". That's all I could find though. :)

just another fma fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
kawaii! this is a very cute story. It makes a lot of sense. I've nothing negative to say. keep writing! xD
Gabwr chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This was so sweet and cute. You really did a good job.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I'll add one more comment to Tammy's: "He fell down, loosing consciousness." It should be "losing." That's a common mistake even among native speakers.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story. I love the focus on Gaara and Kankuro's growing brotherly dynamic, and I wish more people would write fics like yours.
Tammy chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww, this was so sweet. I love stories between these two. I only noticed a couple of mistakes. Like every time you write safe, it should be save instead. Safe is usually an adjective (used like: They are safe.), and save is usually a verb (used like: He will save him.). Also, "steadying him more then anything else" should be "steadying him more than anything else". Then usually talks about time, and than is usually about making comparisons.

But anyway, great story. There aren't enough about Kankuro and Gaara.
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008