Reviews for Sick Day
AmayaEtsu chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
God, i love your stories so much. Dont ever stop writing them. It makes me happy to read your stories. Thanks a ton for letting me expirience it. LOVE YOU!
Littlecosma001 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love the story!
rohor chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
has been a very nice story
Finkleisms chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is a good story IDEA, but I feel you could've expanded on it a bit more. I understand this is your first story, but maybe if you had made it longer, more expanded, it would be a better story. (I haven't written any stories, but I understand it would've been hard to write.). Really, it's a great story. With a little practice and proofreading, I promise, you'll come out with one of the best stories EVER.

Thanks for even bothering to read this...

Fuzzball821

_
simz1990 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
haha very fny!
xXikateleeXx chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
wow! i like ur story but i didn't like the part where they kept saying "i love you..." so many times! But it's very fluffy... 3

Note: and they kiss too much... XD
tohrufan348 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
What no Yuki crying? Come on! He sherly loved Tohru! Can't he be a little bit sad? Well, that's just me..great story!
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
THat was funny as hell!ROFLMAO!LOL!Okay taht's it I'm done,BTB keep writing!
Kairu Hanazuru chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
ok this is so sweet (espeacially when shigure got his nose broke) but nice job
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
yuki was so funny "i miss Every thing"! lol! and shigure was absolutely right at the end! ja ne!~
limetoes chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
aww :D

hehe. i love that episode in the anime when tohru gets sick and kyou cooks her leek soup.

it's so adorable !

great work !
Eueluna chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
It was a good story Its better than mine have its good now)
nikkirose4027 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Good story! Love it!
Kira chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Way too many gramar, punctuation, and spelling errors! You sorta get the idea, but you shouldnt rush it so much!
Lightkit chapter 1 . 2/8/2008